MiniM*g's $4.99 Friday

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast
MiniM*g\'s $4.99 Friday

Anyone looking for cheap mod fodder? Sears Hardware has MiniM*gs for $4.99 before 11:00am tomorrow (Friday 11/26). Also Dorcy 1Million CP rechargeable spotlights for $9.99- same time limit.

*edited to state that it may be Sears Hardware stores only for the MiniM*g. Not sure on this.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: MiniM*g\'s $4.99 Friday

Fitz...would you know what page the MiniMag light was on? I found the Dorcy light but didn't see the MiniMag sale.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

It was in the ad for Sears hardware. They had 2 ads today.

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks Fitz...my wife is on the floor pouring through the paper now with a desparate look on her face. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

It may only be at Sears Hardware stores. I don't know if they have them everywhere, but there's one a couple miles from me. They only carry the tools, lawn and garden, paint, etc. You can got to the Sears store locator on their web site and just check the box for Sears Hardware to see if there's on in driving distance from you. Good Luck!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

My wife was desparate enough to check to see if the neighbor had the second Sears ad in his newspaper but he wasn't home. We only have one ad for Sears.

I think I'll send her to Sears early tomorrow morning to see if the MiniMags are there. Hey, I cooked the turkey so she could do a little work tomorrow. Sears is an easy 4 minute drive away, for me (or her).

Thanks for the heads up!

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

To hijack your thread for a moment here are some light sales at other stores during the Thanksgiving early bird specials.

Big 5 Sporting Goods sells an LED "Dynamo" Wind-Up light that is regularly $29.99, on sale for $19.99 and the early bird price is $15.

At the early bird Lowe's Home Improvement Center the 4D Maglite is selling for $9.97.

Back to your regular thread now on $4.99 MiniMag lights.

thanksgiving_sale.jpg

TrueBlue

Flashlight Enthusiast

I just came from the customer "boxing match", Black Friday, at Sears. The MiniMags were the regular price. Looking for a sale rep to ask for a price was a futile gesture. The crowds and long checkout line have pooped me out. I'm tired. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I did see a bunch of cute Sears brand anodized single AAA lights. It uses an incandescent bulb but only sold for $2.99. I'll get the light to try to mod...another day.

Fitz

Flashlight Enthusiast

Must have just been at Sears Hardware.

PJ

Enlightened

I went to 2 Sears Hardware here in S.E. Michigan and they had them on sale for 4.99 until 11 a.m. and then 7.99 until they close on Friday. One of the stores rang up @ 9.99 and the cashier had to manually override the sale. Page 2 of the circular had them. I got 2 purple, 2 pewter, one red and one black. I already have one of the pewter modded with a 5mm LSDiodes LED.

BTW, they also have DVD players at the hardware stores. I picked up a Koss progressive scan for 29.99 and there is a 10.00 rebate. If it works for a week I'll keep it and send the rebate in.

greenLED

Flashaholic

I went, I asked, I left (without a full-priced mini-mag but with a cheap-o multimeter that was on sale):) Gotta luv sales!

Lynx_Arc

Flashaholic

They had 4.99 minimags here at lowes all day friday I almost bought one but balked and instead I bought a bunch of food and a christmas present for someone. I figured by the time I got around to having it modded mag may offer LED lights themselves.

Big_Ed

Flashlight Enthusiast

No such luck at my Sears, but I did manage to get 2 Mag 4D flashlights at Lowes for under $10 each.