Best Lionheart Pouch - FOUND

this_is_nascar

Flashaholic
Over the last couple of days, I've tried several belt pouches for the LH. I've found the ideal pouch. It's the Ripoffs CO-12 "Universal Plier or WAVE Sheath". I purchased it from Film Tools online. It only took a couple days to be delivered and it was not expensive. It has the metal belt-clip that allows on/off without removing your belt. The LH fits into this sucker nice and snug and will only get better as the material stretches. It appears to me that even with the new battery tube that's being made, it will fit fine.

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey TIN

How feasible would it be to clip the co12 inside a front jeans pocket and still be able to get at the light?

fleegs

Enlightened
OK. I will second that this pouch is my favorite. I do like the Leatherman pouch (i.e. Wave Premium Nylon) I mentioned but this pouch has a clip and can be moved easily. That is removed or moved. I can now keep it clipped to my waist or pockets. I think it fits the LH better and the velcro is easier to use (open/close). I bought them (I got two) from Filmtools.com.

Thanks TIN for the recommendation of the pouch and where to buy.

fleegs