what gift would you like

knifebright

Enlightened
Hey all
i'm a little behind on my christmas gifts for my dad and my two brothers. I keep making them and then saying "hmmmm perhaps i'll keep this and get them other lights". So i've narrowed it down to a mini-mag with a badboy 400 for my dad. Figure its a nice conservative bias, and runs on regular aa's. I sent him a 3x123 mag for his birthday and now i keep having to send batteries. For my one brother i'm giving him a firefly. the problem is my other brother. He is a nicely budding flashaholic courtisy of me. I'd like to really wow him with a mod and here is what i have in front of him that I made and am ready to ship.

-infiniy ultra-g lux3 madmax
-space needle 2 clone(direct drive luxV)
-another firefly ll
-mag 2C 3x123 lux3 and a downboy 1000

So what would you want for a gift?? thanks for your help.
jimmy

Topper

Flashaholic*
Two brothers 2 fireflys sounds like the most sence to me so neither feels slighted.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

Hoghead

Flashaholic*
[ QUOTE ]
Topper said:
Two brothers 2 fireflys sounds like the most sence to me so neither feels slighted.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Fire~Fly

cratz2

Flashlight Enthusiast
If I could receive any light on your list as a gift, it would certainly be a Firefly II, assuming a decent tint.

As for which light to give to my other sibling... HarryN has a point, but I'm sure they'd get past it. Whatever your decision, a very bright keychain is the most usable light you can probably give someone. Either a FF II or an ARC or a small Peak modded by LED_ASAP or maybe andrewwynn's Nano, depending on timeframe.

Come to think of it, I'd rather have the Nano than the FFII. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif