Happy Birthday to me

DBrier

Enlightened
Yesterday was my birthday. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
My wife knew that I wanted the Maxpedition MPB so she ordered me on last week (18th of Jan) so it would get here on time. She is truly great. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Well it didn't arrive yesterday, she was more disappointed than I was. I asked her where she ordered it from. When I heard the answer, I just went /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

Botach.

Since the price is the same on them everywhere, I didn't steer in any direction on where to buy it. Of all the places she could have found randomly online. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I have firsthand knowledge of them, I was in the attempted 5.11 group buy. Since we have no shipping info and nothing more than a order conformation, We'll have to call tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
That sucks. Hope it works out.

Does she shop online much to not what to do??? You should probably let her in on better places to buy lights /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

DBrier

Enlightened
UPS truck just drove by, nothing for me.

She is great online shopper. The Botach site just looks very nice. How was she to know?

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by it....I was merely wondering why she dosn't know about sights like BrightGuy /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm sorry if I offended you. It was not intended /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif

DBrier

Enlightened
No I am not offended, and I didn't take it wrong. If she was buying me a light, you better believe I would reccomend a site. The MPB is a tactical bag.
The good news is that we now have a tracking number (got an email) and it will be delivered Mon (31st)
The bad news is that Botach just sat on the order for over a week. They billed UPS on the 25th and it was to be picked up today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif Not real quick if it takes two weeks to get something.
I can't be too mad, my honey bought me cool stuff. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy14.gif