SMALLEST 9V LED?

Reaper

Enlightened
Anyone seen the 9v battery led light at CCrane? It's just a 9v battery that you snap on a 2led light head, no body or case at all. Must be the simplest light there is. Thought about getting one, but don't know how much use it would be. Anyone with comments? Thanks.
confused.gif

Bmccue1964

Newly Enlightened
Seems like a great little back-up light for hiking. I remember reading several posts about this in this forum - try searching on 9Volt.

The size is small and the run time is fantastic.

webley445

Flashlight Enthusiast
Originally posted by bmccue1964:
Seems like a great little back-up light for hiking. I remember reading several posts about this in this forum - try searching on 9Volt.

The size is small and the run time is fantastic.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">But a bit overpriced [imho]. Go with a
Pal light or make your own.

Orion

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yeah, I made my own for a tenth of the cost as the one in the CCrane add. The thing about attaching such things to a 9v battery is, you can't be very rough at all with it, or it will just pop off the leads. That's what's great about the Pal Light, since the batter and led are all enclosed.

Reaper

Enlightened
I appreciated all your comments. It is a cute light and I thought that it was basic and small enough to just carry in my pocket. Nothing but a battery and 2led lights snapped on, though I was wondering about the sturdiness of it since nothing protects the leds from scratching or getting knocked off. (price was also a big factor also). Guess I just stick to my Ultra on my keyring as back-up and the Inretech or Opalec as main EDC. Thanks.