Comparison beamshots WEBSITE, TONS OF LIGHTS

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
THIS WEBSITE IS AWESOME.

You just pick from 3 different ranges, and then pick from a LARGE amount of flashlights, including MOST of the SUREFIRE line.

Compare Beamshots

This site has helped me out a TON.

Credit for this belongs to Davidefromitaly, I found this in one of his posts, but I think it is so awesome it deserves its own thread.

thanks,

SS

Dandrop

Newly Enlightened
Pretty helpful site. I wish they had more flashlights to choose from. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

McShawn

Enlightened
Nice site but I waited 3 months while an order was "supposedly" shipped it never did show up but to their credit they did refund my money.
shawn

StainlessSteel

Enlightened
bump for more eyes.

i really think this should be tacked.

we can show newbies the diff between the L4, the P60, the P91, and why the M6 makes us all shiver with joy. HeHeHeHe

This could be used rather than saying, "well, ok, the beam is about xx feet wide, and kinda looks like blah blah blah."

SS

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweeet!!!

That website is awsome!!! I definitly agree that this thread should be sticky IMO.

Lightraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Neat site. As soon as I'm done scanning CPF, I'm heading back to compare more lights.

DaGeek

Enlightened
The site is definitley right-on. Thanks /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif

Robban

Enlightened
Instead of sticking this particular thread, how about a "Helpful links"-sticky where people can contribute their own links that they find?

pizzajoe62

Newly Enlightened
i am impressed w/ how the SL SCORPION can hold its own against some of the 9v lights.
and so as w/ the SL ULTRA STINGER.
they sure both are a lot of light for the money.

joe