• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS:a couple SF Z2 based mods plus a Z3 ALL GONE PF

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys.
I got a lot of projects going on and I need to move some of the old ones out.
First one is a pretty unusual light in that it'll probably out-throw any light you can hold in your two hands... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Looks like a regular Z2, doesn't it?
z2l.JPG

Well, it's not. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

z2l_sticker.JPG

This is actually a 50-81mW laser module (from z-bolt) in a shock isolated module (designed myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif) in this Z2.
The M2 head does most of the work while a spring mounted on the back of a cut down P-series reflector cushions the laser module to the back spring in the tailcap. This is as much shock resistance as I've seen in a handheld laser (not gunmounted).
z2l_parts.JPG

z2l_bezel.JPG

z2l_beamshot.JPG

It presents the obvious advantages of using cr123s, being obviously a lot more rugged and waterproof than any pointer, better thermal dissipation (the laser module was artic silver5'd to the aluminium sleeve inside the Z2), can be locked out and easier to clean if you don't disassemble it everyday.
Also, since the z-bolt module is nothing more than a leadlight module with a 380mW diode, a supped up driver and a more than decent set of crystals, therefore you can use any module you get from a leadlight in this Z2 if you want a "street legal" pointer in there.
Also, I was planning on getting a beamcover for an extra safety feature but SF seems to be out of these since last year but you can do that yourself...
It flies to your door for $395. *SOLD*

Important: due to what's been happening recently, I reserve the right to refuse to sell this to anyone that I consider inapt to operate a laser device safely. In other words, please pm me for a couple questions and we're set.

Ok, number 2:
Nothing unusual here:
ZxT.JPG

The light for sale is the one on the left.
It's a Z2 with a SRTH turbohead and a N2 running on 2 R123s for 20minutes of 105Lumens of super tight spot light.
This thing throws like a Magcharger and fits in the side pockets of my jacket!
Z2T_bezel.JPG

The light is in mint condition and I just got the N2 yesterday (tested 5 minutes).
It's yours for $225 shipped in the US

And finally, number 3 was the one on the right in the previous picture.
A surefire Z3 (sn# 006500) with a T4 3" turbohead and a luxeonV WX1S on a DB886 module artic silver5'd to the pedestral. Throws further than my SN2 and runs on Li-ons!
9zt_bezel.JPG

9zt_5W_Beamshot.JPG

The left one is the N2 SRTH light and the right one is the LuxV mod.
The light is in perfect shape and is yours for $285 shipped

Paypal only, please.

Please pm me for paypal address or if you want these shipped somewhere out of the US.

As usual, if you manage to find anything wrong with what you get, please let me know and I'll either refund you or do whatever you feel is necessary to compensate.
Thanks for looking.