Poor confused teenager

MaxaBaker

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
DaFiend said:
Stumbling onto ones parents "doin' it" would be enough to traumatise any child.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very true /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/aaa.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eeew.gif

Topper

Flashaholic*
I will stay out of this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/duh2.gif
Topper

cheesehead

Flashlight Enthusiast
It kinda is hilarious, just at the end there seems to be more to the story since there was trouble at the house before.

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
The father has already been convicted of domestic violence.

I'll bet he's put those kids through living hell. Too bad it didn't blow his nuts off.

I guess it answers the question as to why the stupid mother keeps the ******* around. Sounds like she howls like Lassie. Next time put a sock in it, lady. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon15.gif

Britt

LitFuse

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:
hahahaaa, sorry, found that one slightly halarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing even remotely funny about that story.

"Men" who abuse women and children (especially children) with domestic abuse deserve a slow and horrible death.

As Britt points out, it looks like these poor kids are getting it from both ends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Peter

nethiker

Enlightened
Very sad.

I hope the kids get the help they need. It's difficult enough these days learning to love while surrounded by all the violence.

I hope the parents are held accountable for not securing that gun.

Greg

code09

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
LitFuse said:
[ QUOTE ]
moephiues said:
hahahaaa, sorry, found that one slightly halarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's nothing even remotely funny about that story.

"Men" who abuse women and children (especially children) with domestic abuse deserve a slow and horrible death.

As Britt points out, it looks like these poor kids are getting it from both ends. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Peter

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry peter, not the getting shot part, the walking in on part i thought was halarious. My buddy (who is 19) came home from university early one day, and walked in on his parents doing in the living room. He walked through the door, and saw his dad pulling up his panties, and his mom was laying on the floor...
He just ran up, and hid in his room for the rest of the day, and he came up with a theory, that he was an angel sent from god. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Thats maybe y i found it slightly halarious. No offense to anyone...especially litfuse