• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Green laser and SF M2 SOLD

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast
This is a modified green laser heatsinked inside a SF M2 body. I made a few of these and sold them arround a while ago and this one is my personal unit.
(The top one in the picture below)

M2s.JPG

It runs on one cr123 for improved runtime and has much better shock and water resistance than any pointer.
The module can be tuned up to 35mW but I set it to 5mW so you can use it as a pointer.
If you want it higher, I can set it for you but keep in mind that if it's boosted to the max, you won't be able to run it continuously...

M2lBeam.JPG

M2laserShot.JPG

$265 shipped in the US. SOLD
Due to all the recent events, I reserve the right to refuse selling this to anyone I judge inapt to operate a laser device (pm me for a couple quick questions and we'll be good).
Paypal only please; cc accounts is ok, just add the fee.
Pm me for address if interested.
As usual, if you find anything wrong with this, I can offer full refund or appropriate compensation at your choice.
Thanks for lookin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Green laser and SF M2

Dang, I LOVE these! I wish I had some money. . /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Catdaddy

Enlightened

Can you show a picture of the laser end with the laser off? It the reflector still in place?
John

kongfuchicken

Flashlight Enthusiast

This pic is from another one but it looks exactly the same.
Yeah, the reflector is still in place.
z2l_bezel.JPG