Anyone heard of a company called-Digi-light?

buddah

Newly Enlightened
I was surfing a website on Glock handguns and came across a posting trying to sell "Digi-light" brand tactical lights. It is not LED, it takes (2) CR123 batteries. It looks like a Surefire knock-off. It was selling for $27.00. Seller claims it normally retails for $30.00. Seller also claims they are giving "special" price to get feeler for product before it is introduced in the U.S. This combined w/ fact the price is low leads me to believe these are SF knockoffs from China. Google search for the company was negative.

chevrofreak

Flashlight Enthusiast

PhantomZ

Enlightened
i got a 1 cell version for my GF. IMO its Crap compared to SF. you can adjust the beam from spot to flood like a maglite. the thread isnt smooth and its short. it seems like it can come off when adjusting the beam unlike the maglites where it takes more then a few turns before it comes off which "I" like. the tailcap button is made of plastic which feels like Crap and there is no o-ring to lock it out therefore water can get easily. i was going to take it back from her and get her a SF E1e ( which i was going to at first but decided to try this one out instead)but she wouldnt let me cause she liked it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif