InReTECH, have you seen these LED's?

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: InReTECH, have you seen these LED\'s?

The 20 LED adapter that we are coming out with can take any 5mm LED, its first release will be the 395nm @ 100mw UV LED - but we are planning on selling other colors/wavelengths

Of course, one popular color would be WHITE - and would list for around $50

The problem with the 5mm (T1-3/4) LED is the small die size and lack of proper connection for heatsinking; you really can't get much more than 7c out of a 5mm package unless (and some companies do this) "Push" the current

Some companies out there are running their White 5mm parts beyond the reccomended current set by the company - it gives you BRIGHTER light, but is going to damage the part since the small die and especially - the small leads coming out of the package are not able to dissipate the wasted heat done in conversion

Maybe that will not be a concern for the person that doesn't leave his/her flashlight on for long periods of time, maybe not - I don't know; I like to run parts at or below the companies specification

The datasheet on this part states 6800mcd or 6.8c; even with 20 of them - that gives 136c - not bad, we will offer a product using White LEDs; maybe these if the company gives us a good price break

For the same space as the 20 LED adapter - we have the following products:

TRILIGHT,600C
SUPER6,1200C
HELIOS,4500c
MEGA6,9000c

INRETECH

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: InReTECH, have you seen these LED\'s?

Just looked at our pricing, I expect the White 20x LED adapter should sell approx $40

Will be posting complete price list on wavelengths to the webpage soon

Product release for the "3D-X" should be Mid-End Feb; stay tuned - news at

www.inretech.com/news.htm