• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Fivemega 6AA Body and accs

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sold to the gentleman from Italy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I hope I am properly identifying these flashlight parts, I read about them on Fivemega's threads in the Group Buy and Passaround Forum. Please correct me if I have something wrong. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I want to sell this as a package. If it won't sell, then I'll change the subject and this first post to indicate I will sell parts individually. Everything is in excellent condition and none of it has been taken outdoors.

For me, sometimes this light doesn't come on with the first or even first 3 or 4 clicks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon3.gif

For sale are:

Fivemega 6AA Fat Body (sorry, no FM3 head available, the red Maglite head isn't included, it's just to show that Maglite heads will fit on this body). The tailcap that is shown in the photo is the deep tailcap and won't be the one shipped with this body. The tailcap shipped will be the regular one. I had to order another one from Fivemega since I couldn't find it, it will be mailed as soon as it arrives.

60mm and 120mm extensions. These screw onto the body and give you the option of using the optional battery holders for more runtime. The 60mm fits a 6AA and the 120mm fits a 12AA battery holder.

6AA 7.2 Volt Battery Holder (White) and 12AA 7.2 Volt Battery Holder (Black). If I understand this correctly, with these accessories you can run 6AA, 12AA or 18AA rechargable batteries and it is always 7.2 Volts.

One WA1111 "potted" bulb.

Britt took all of the rechargable AA batteries with him so I can't check out this light. It has three Pila batteries in it right now and a different bulb. This uses the bulbs that screw in like a regular Maglite, it is not the "bi-pin" type.
standard.jpg

Price was $90.00 . Pay by Paypal (CC or Cash). Please add $7.00 for shipping, insurance and delivery confirmation by USPS Priority Mail to the USA.

The first to post "I'll take it" here without stipulations or requests will get it. Feel free to ask me questions by Private Message, I'll try to answer them. But, PMs won't reserve the package for you.

Thank you!

Cathi for BC0311

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega 6AA Body and accy REDUCED!

I guess the price was too high, I lowered it from $110.00 to $90.00 for the package. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Cathi

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Fivemega 6AA Body and accy REDUCED!

It's yours! I just answered your PM regarding the cost of mailing it to Italy. It will be $12.00 via Global Priority Mail, so the total would be $90.00 + $12.00 = $102.00.

Global Priority Mail is not insurable. But I will mail this package to you today if you will PM me your shipping information and it should arrive by Friday.

Cathi

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD! Fivemega 6AA Body and accy REDUCED!

Paypal received! Thank you.

It will go in Global Priority Mail to you today.

The tailcap will be mailed to you as soon as it arrives from Fivemega.

Cathi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thanks.gif