• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD : new LionCub CPF LE 061/100 black Lion Cub

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just received my new CPF LE LionCub. It is in new condition. I opened it and was surprised to find it is not the serial number I ordered or wanted. For personal reasons I ordered 059 and Dan at TW sent me 061. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon23.gif

I really wanted a brass LC in the first place. That opportunity has of course materialized so this light in perfect new condition is up for sale. The asking price is $299 but I will take less. Please PM me with your offer. I will only accept PayPal for this sale.

Details; I did open the light, install a battery and turn it on. The light works perfectly. The light has been on for less than one minute.

This is a picture of the actual light.
HV1T6830.JPG

The batteries are not included with the light. I will need them for my brass LC. So if you do not have R123s then you will need to get some.

Please PM me with your offer. I will ship the same day I get paid. UPS ground shipping in USA is included in the price.

Cheers
Dave

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: new LionCub CPF LE 061/100 black Lion Cub

Any offers? Just try me!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bumpit.gif

andrewwynn

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm considering getting a black to complete my collection but yikes a $G is a lot to spend on a single light family :-D... i'm trying to resist the temptation... email me if you don't sell within a week or so.

-awr

xochi

Flashlight Enthusiast

These are cool lights. free bump.

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
xochi said:

Maybe add the 195 cost of the brass LC to the 299 price of the natural LC and sell for that ? 195 + 299 = 247.00 for the Natural?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will entertain that price. Please PM me with your offer?

Just keep in mind this is not the natural. It is a black anodized special edition CPF LC.

It also has the Lion Cub paw logo on the tail cap.

Cheers
Dave