Amazing firepower....

Topper

Flashaholic*
Maybe we could do a groupbuy or passaround /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/xyxgun.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/broke.gif
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
No ads here, must be the firewall working. Sorry if it caused you any trouble. I didn't knew it had popups.

Topper

Flashaholic*
I got no pop ups on the link. I do get them at times and admit I am too dumb to help you avoid them. I use XP and it has a firewall, Norton antivirus/security don't even pretend
to understand it.
Topper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

nethiker

Enlightened
That's devastating. No wonder our enemies with lesser capabilities resort to road side bombs and terrorism. I don't even want to imagine what a war of "equals" would be like.

Makarov

Enlightened
That video is from Dillon precision, taken on the owners own shootingrange, with his own helicopter and gatling (if I remember correctly)

I wish I had invented something that made me so much money I could afford a gatling on a private helicopter...

I own a Dillon 55oRB with rollhandle, it's one of the better reloadingpresses there is, so the guy has really deserved his fortune and toys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buttrock.gif

Silviron

Flashlight Enthusiast
Those things are ANCIENT (the guns in the first two videos)

Made General Electric! M-134 is its military designation ~ 5000 rounds per minute.... unless perhaps it is the later model, the XM 215 which is 5.56 instead of the 7.62 of the 134.....and it puts out ~ 10,000 rounds per minute.

Your 55oRB would stay pretty busy trying to reload for either one of them.

We used to joke "back in the day" when GE had a jingle on their TV commercials: "G-EEEE, We bring good things to liiighhttt"....

Well, a few times I've been glad to see a Cobra or later a Pave Low show up with those things a blazing....

Anyway, we changed the lyrics a little; We sang the little ditty " G-EEEE... we put bad things to deattthhh!

What I can't belive though, is that sweet Sandra Bullock MARRIED that guy shooting the car in the second video!

Makarov

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
AlexGT said:
I think that is the Glock 18 9mm Selectable single or auto fire

[/ QUOTE ]
Nope, that's an ordinary Glock(guessing a 17 by the look of it) with an selective fire adapter in the back. You can choose between singelauto and fullauto fire by moving a pin(much like the pushsafety on a Ruger 10/22) from left to right.
Gives you the same functions as a Glock 18 though, so you're half right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
I've tested this adapter on a Glock 19 once and it was FUN /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

AlexGT

Flashlight Enthusiast
Right, looks more like a 17 but has something in the back I haven't seen before, I suppose that is the selective fire adapter, hmmm... any links to that system?

The shooting pattern seemed very uncontrolled, shots 2 ft apart of eachother, not very usable. IMHO

AlexGT