• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS - CNC123 set *STILL AVAILABLE*

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

medium.jpg

For sale as a set only

Full set with no LED module - Reduced to $90 shipped *SOLD*

- standard bezel with IMS reflector (has glow tape around one of the rings, polycarbonate lens)
- one knurled 123 body
- two smooth 123 bodies
- one smooth AA body
- one smooth tailcap with lanyard hole with Kroll clicky

Shipped by standard airmail. (Will not be responsible for items damaged or lost in the mail). First person to post an "I'll take it" here gets it. Please send Cash PayPal (non-Credit Card funded) only to address in my profile. For credit card funded PayPal please add 4% to cover fees & send to the other email address also in my profile. Thanks for looking. Also posted at MBF.

Last edited:

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - CNC123 set

Could you post a pic of the AA tube in use? it looks like the OD is too small to match up to the bezel and tailswitch. Or is that just an illusion?

Shane

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hallis said:
Could you post a pic of the AA tube in use? it looks like the OD is too small to match up to the bezel and tailswitch. Or is that just an illusion?

Shane

Hi Shane,

No your eyes are right. :D The tailcap screws into the bezel, the threaded end of the AA tube screws into the tailcap & the bare Kroll switch (without the tailcap) screws into the other end. I'll try to post a pic later if you can't visualise that. :)

Cheers,
Cyril

Hallis

Flashlight Enthusiast

flashlight said:
Hi Shane,

No your eyes are right. :D The tailcap screws into the bezel, the threaded end of the AA tube screws into the tailcap & the bare Kroll switch (without the tailcap) screws into the other end. I'll try to post a pic later if you can't visualise that. :)

Cheers,
Cyril

Ahhhh i see what you're saying. Makes sense now. its the same thread as the kroll clickie. so basically you use the origonal switch housing as an adapter. Nice design.

How about a price without Sammie? That shoudl knock another $45-$50 off the price ;) ;) if so then i just might take the whole set.

Shane

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast

Hallis said:
Ahhhh i see what you're saying. Makes sense now. its the same thread as the kroll clickie. so basically you use the origonal switch housing as an adapter. Nice design.

How about a price without Sammie? That shoudl knock another $45-$50 off the price ;) ;) if so then i just might take the whole set.

Shane

Yes, there are many possible configurations as well as parts (knurled, unknurled, etc).

Shane, I can let you have the set without any sammie for $150 shipped. :)

flashlight

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS - CNC123 set *Further Reduced*

Price with b) TNC MJ-LLW LED module - $190 Reduced to $185 Now $180 only Final reduction to $175 only

Last edited: