12 year old needs a decent, money making job

ACMarina

Flashlight Enthusiast
Average sized lawn? How big are these lawns? My grandparents is about 10 paces by 20 paces. It takes about 15 minutes to do it by hand. Mine is 3.5 acres, it takes well over 2 hours on a ZTR. And I've never been to Jersey, so I don't have any idea. .

garsea

Newly Enlightened
All the above advice about mowing lawns and shoveling snow is great. But one other important piece of advice I can give is to look respectable. Clean cut and appropriatly dressed etc.

LightChucker

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
garsea said:
Clean cut and appropriatly dressed etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

ABSOLUTELY - great point!

Personal expression works both ways. That is, you have a right to dress any way you want, put holes in your body anywhere you want, the right to tattoo your body from head to toe if you want, and wear oversized pants that hang from your *** if you want. [/b]But remember, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/poke2.gif potential customers and employers also have the right to express themselves.[/b] That means that if they find your appearance offensive /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/str.gif they will not even hire you to shovel s**t. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/jpshakehead.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sick2.gif

That's just the way it is.

Chuck