17,000 lumens of incan domination! Mag 6D 64656/64657 *Beamshots added*

N10

Newly Enlightened
that's a nice bedside light ....:) or at least that's what i'd be using it for!..still waiting for backyard beamshots:)

druidmars

Enlightened
Awestruck by that huge powerhouse. That makes my VaraPower 2.0 looks like a baby! :hitit: Congrats!

Raoul_Duke

Enlightened
Awestruck by that huge powerhouse. That makes my VaraPower 2.0 looks like a baby! :hitit: Congrats!

Thats V-True!

I dont have a V2 & can apprecaite it for ultimate daily use, but every CPF'er should have one huge incan in the mix.

When I started frequenting CPF it was insane & getting into High W incans was fantastic fun.... At the minute I still have one in the car and one very close to this sitting in my hotel room.

I'm supprised I haven't seen more of these being made more.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Awesome build! I can't really even begin to image what 10,000-17,000 lumens looks like. My biggest light is a lowly 35-watt HID which puts out just a fraction of this big boy.

When you do more pictures, do you have an M6 with its MN21 you can compare it to?

Thanks,
Robert

Bob96

Enlightened
Having built a 6D almost identical to Martillery's I can say that comparing it with a Surefire M6 w/ HOLA is like the difference between light output of a match against a bonfire. These Mega-Incans just blow away anything available in flood and throw. I can light up a building 1/2 mile away. I can light up a garage door two blocks away along with fillling the alley with light the entire distance. The outputis truely amazing.

RobertM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Having built a 6D almost identical to Martillery's I can say that comparing it with a Surefire M6 w/ HOLA is like the difference between light output of a match against a bonfire. These Mega-Incans just blow away anything available in flood and throw. I can light up a building 1/2 mile away. I can light up a garage door two blocks away along with fillling the alley with light the entire distance. The outputis truely amazing.

:crackup:
I like the match/bonfire analogy. :)

mrartillery

Enlightened
Now I want one to but I am thinking of a 300 Watt GY6.35 bulb that will push 10450 lumens out. Because a GY6.35 has thicker legs, I could grind them to 1mm.
Did you ever thought about this or is it an stupid idea?

The bulb:
http://www.bulbconnection.com/ViewSIMItem/bcrw/simid/2642/item.html

Marvin

Theres no need for that, Osram makes various bulbs in the 300-400w range with the 5.3 base that others on this site have used for mods. This one comes to mind, 16,000 lumens at 36v, much more when overdriven. Also keep in mind that the 64656 produces well into the 300w range when ran at 28.4v.