1st 2012 meet on 24th March for Melbourne CPFers???

Which location would you prefer for the meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glenn7

Flashlight Enthusiast
Because it looks like you were eating all weekend and killing zombies you need some beam shots to prove you all took some torches (not flashlights) so you can rub it in coz I didn't come :(
Hope you had a great time dudes!

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
Norm... I still cannot believe you ate that chocolate ball that fell on the ground... 3 second rule? Yeah right... I'm sure that choc ball tasted great with a few grains of sand didn't it??

One of the best meets yet, the lamb was the best accompanied by Gav and Vivian's "Geek" salad and Stew and Vivian's potato salad, Chris's Little pizza rolls straight for the camp oven were fantastic little after dinner snacks. Not too sure who made the cakes on a stick but I'm glad they did.

Sounds like it was more about the food than torches :) but all of the above make a meet so more enjoyable, really glad to meet up with you folks once again, definitely looking forward to the next one.

Norm

Norm

Retired Administrator
I'm sure I've eaten much worse without knowing Gav, who knows what gets dished up when you eat out.

I'd prefer that yummy cake plus a few grains of sand that eat a burger from a certain well known Scottish resturaunt :)

Norm

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm sure I've eaten much worse without knowing Gav, who knows what gets dished up when you eat out.

I'd prefer that yummy cake plus a few grains of sand that eat a burger from a certain well known Scottish resturaunt :)

Norm

McDonald's?? Mate, if Maccas closes down, half the human population will starve to death!

Leoht

Flashaholic from Mars
Sorry it took so long but here are the photos I shot at Wang.

6874937782_3c37d30668_z.jpg

Norm

Retired Administrator
:oops: I love it, a torch meet and all this thread consists of is pictures of food and discussion of food. :twothumbs

Norm