• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2009 Law Enforcement Lights

Curt R

Enlightened
The NP270 was to use the K2-TFFC, that LED has been discontinued so we will transition to the Cree XP-G. The NP350 will still use the Seoul P7.

The IV light heads are being machined in both aluminum and stainless steel, and will be ready soon.

Curt

MWClint

Enlightened
i see posted on rmsk a description of a Night patrol in stainless! wow.

omg! Curt, stop designing so many new lights all at once..i'm trying to save up
for the SR3000!!! :whistle: lol

Curt R

Enlightened
The heads are machined in both single output and adjustable, I need to machine the bodies next.
Will try to get them on the machine early next week. Those parts are made on the Clausing
Storm 80 CNC lathe.

We have El Capitan heads on the Emco-Mayer MC 425 and will do El Cap bodies next on that lathe,
and the Hardinge ST225 Swiss is doing Stainless Steel push button switch parts at this time.
With the new XP-G LEDs and optics for the pocket lights and new electronics for the Atlantic/Med/Caribbean,
and the new SR2000, it is a little bit busy around here. Everything is coming together, just frustratingly slow.

Curt

PhantomPhoton

Flashlight Enthusiast
With the new XP-G LEDs and optics for the pocket lights and new electronics for the Atlantic/Med/Caribbean,
and the new SR2000, it is a little bit busy around here. Everything is coming together, just frustratingly slow.

Curt

Well, I can only say I'm excited to see some of these products when they're ready.

MWClint

Enlightened
ok, pretty much got the funds all saved up for the SR3000 now. :twothumbs :naughty:
I've been good and havent spent on anything the past few months..and let
me tell you..that is real hard..especially with all these new lights and
new leds coming out.

still have to get the "M" batteries and a charger for li-ion phosphate. my
Triton periodically misses termination on li-ion phosphate, and i wouldnt want
to take that risk on expensive 10amp batteries.

RAGE CAGE

Enlightened
ok, pretty much got the funds all saved up for the SR3000 now. :twothumbs :naughty:

Nice....that M cell w/b an $ :poof:.
Just got back from a camping trip WAY out in the dark dark woods.
Took my Night Patrol along- relatives were amazed at the amount of light it puts out- and it is the older one with the P4 in it- that SR is going to have some serious WOW factor.:faint: