2010 Flashlight Collection Photo Thread

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
After much selling and acquiring over the last year, here is what resides in my collection. (Missing from the photo are a couple of Petzl Tikka headlamps.) Between these lights I am pretty much all set... :rolleyes:

L to R: SureFire E2DL, Maratac AAA, Pak-Lite, HDS Clicky High CRI.

I'd been meaning to comment on your photo and your collection. The lights you have are everything you need and nothing more. Minimalist without skimping on quality. Definitely :twothumbs I wish I could be like you. :grin2:

First off, let me say WOW! Some of you guys have absolutely amazing collections! lovecpf

Here's a pic of my very modest collection:

Left to right: Led Lenser P7 (4AAA model); Nitecore SR3 (with home built 18650 tube and stock tube); iTP A2; 4Sevens Quark AA^2 NW XP-G (with CR123 tube); Surefire A2 Aviator (white LED/incan); And a WW 4Sevens Preon 2 in front.

The iTP is my EDC, if I know I'm staying outdoors at night, the Quark comes with me. The P7 was my first "good" light before I joined here, it's not as bad as people always say it is :D The Aviator is my newest, I'm still in the initial honeymoon phase where I don't care how many batteries it chews. :D

Keep the great photos coming guys!

Cheers,
Alex

Very nice group you've got there Alex! I've always been interested in trying out an Aviator. Really digging that home brewed 18650 tube on the Nitecore. :thumbsup:

These are some of the lights I bought last month,

Not the best picture but I will update when my 005 arrives.

Do you have a Tri-V yet Shado? With both the 005 and the 007 it's the next logical step. ;) You've been gathering quite a collection of fine lights btw. Aren't those diamond etched McGizmo clips some of the nicest clips you've ever seen?

WESBC

Newly Enlightened
After getting rid of some duplicate lights, here is what I have left.

scaledIMG_0330.jpg

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
My collection so far:
4916865265_57a1073601_b_d.jpg

Nice collection Computer Nut! That M4 looks routta place...maybe you need an M6 to even it out a little??? Actually, I'd give up M6 before my M4, cause I thing it's a better "stock" light, if yer not into all the modding and stuff.

computernut

Enlightened
Nice collection Computer Nut! That M4 looks routta place...maybe you need an M6 to even it out a little??? Actually, I'd give up M6 before my M4, cause I thing it's a better "stock" light, if yer not into all the modding and stuff.

Thanks! I had to break out the wide-angle lens to fit them all in ;) The next light is going to be an M3 or a U2A.

stoli67

Enlightened
It is a beautiful light with 12 different levels and strobe functions.... until my LX2 arrived today that was my most used outdoor light.... we will see if it satys that way ....
Indoors I still favour my PD20 and PD30s.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks DB...I can't see the pictures here on my work computer though :mecry:.

Will definitely have to check when I get off today! Thanks again!

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
:faint:

That thing just looks BAD-ARSE!!!

It doesn't look to big (like I thought it might have)...it actually balances it out real well...looks like a heavy duty space light!

Thanks DB....I want one...

:(