P1030590.jpg

P1030586.jpg

P1030582.jpg

P1030583.jpg

P1030566.jpg

P1030564.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
I think this is everybody. Not nearly so impressive as some of these collections, but there's a few cool items in there I think. :thumbsup:

p1000604.jpg

• Arc AAA DS
  • BitZ Alum.
  • Fenix E01
  • Fenix LD01 SS
  • Fenix P3D Q5
  • (2) Inova X1
  • (3) Maglite 2AA
  • Mag 3D Jade
  • Quark MiNi Titanium AA Neutral
  • Ra Clicky Titanium SN 10017
  • Ra Clicky 140w
  • Ra Clicky High CRI
  • Ra Twisty 100
  • Ra Twisty 85 Tr
  • ROP HI Mag 2D
  • River Rock 1AA
  • (3) Surefire G2L (1 KX4, 2 P60L)
  • Surefire C2-HA w/NB SST50, McClicky
  • Surefire T1A
  • Milky L4 Boxter-w/K2 TFFC, Acorn firmware
  • Vector 35W HID

sbv

Newly Enlightened
Posted before but lost in crash .
tri1.jpg

IMG_1107.jpg

IMG_1165.jpg

Hi torcher,

very nice collection!

As I started collecting 4 weeks ago, I don't know all of these nice lights.
What is the name of the cute lady in your first photograph?(i mean the light:p)

Thanks in advance.

cu
sbv

fl0t

Enlightened
Yesterday I went on a road-trip with my girlfriend to the Irazú volcano and I took these:

P1020045.JPG

P1020078.JPG

P1020058.JPG

P1020048.JPG

Here is a photo of the main crater just for fun:

P1020018.JPG

Aaron123

Newly Enlightened
Here is a photo of the main crater just for fun:

P1020018.JPG
[/QUOTE]

nice view ; ) and the collections are great

Ri22o

Newly Enlightened
I may have a problem...

I've been lurking around on this forum for a while, and decided I should finally register.

I don't know what all to say about myself, so feel free to ask about anything I don't cover in this rambling of a post.

I don't know when it all started. I vaguely remember looking for a light to carry, and ended up with a Xenon Dorcy. Soon after, I wanted something a little better and smaller. I then went with an Inova X1. I wasn't happy with it, so for some reason I went bigger with the Inova X2. The problem I have with their lights is the horrible tail cap design. Somehow or another, I stumbled across the Nitecore PD series of lights. I did some research, and ended up ordering the EX10 with a GD+ from 4Sevens. I've carried it ever since, and it's pretty much exactly what I was looking for in an EDC light. It's leaps and bounds better than the Inovas, and with the pocket clip I can barely even tell I am carrying it.

I just picked up a Quark 123 Turbo X to add to the lights I already have. I am currently running it on the included 4Sevens 123s, but will probably order some 17670s for it. I will probably also order the deep carry clip, and find a good way to add it to my EDC items. I'll have to report back on this later.

In addition to the EX10, these are the other items I EDC:

IMG_0283.JPG

Now, on to the worst part of this sickness. A while back I was looking for a nice, inexpensive lantern to use for camping. I kept reading about a River Rock lantern that was supposed to be the chiz. I looked everywhere for it, but with no luck. Well, apparently it had been discontinued. I ended up going with a Rayovac fluorescent lantern as I was in a hurry and it seemed the best option. I will also need to add that I am a sub-contractor and carry a 2C cell light and headlight in my work bag. In my search for these lights, I stumbled across the Sportsman Xtreme line from Rayovac. They are some of the best inexpensive lights I have ever used. So much so that I couldn't let a good thing disappear. I didn't want to be looking for one, and find out that they had been discontinued like the River Rock lanterns. So, like any smart man, I used the experience with the River Rock lantern and would buy them whenever they were cheap or would go on sale. They even had a lantern which replaced the fluorescent one I had bought. Needless to say, I guess I would always get to the store at the right time...

IMG_0287.JPG

IMG_0285.JPG

In addition to the ones in the picture, I also have a 2C cell and headlight in my work bag, and a 2AA in each car. That makes a total of six 2C, three of the smaller 3AAA, ten 2AA, four lanterns, and three headlights. You can never have too many lights, right? I should also add that I have a whole supply of batteries ready to feed these things, if needed.

Here are some of the other lights I have, or may not have, mentioned.

IMG_0286.JPG

So, there you have it.

red_hackle

Enlightened
IMG_05372.jpg

1. Oveready Bronzed & Smoothied 6P - Moddoo L3N Triple
2. Oveready Custom HA Z2 w Cryos Cooling Bezel - Direct Drive Kerberos Quad
3. C2 w Cryos Cooling Bezel, "Slim" SW01 & LX2 Clip - 3-Mode High-CRI Kerberos Quad
4. C2 w C2M Adapter & M3 Head - Veleno Designs M3 LED Tower
5. McGizmo High-CRI Ti Mule
6. FM 1x18650 C2M Body w RPM Tailcap, Ribbed M3 Head - Nailbender 2-Mode XML Drop-in
7. Moddoolar TL65 Body w Oveready Custom HA Z59 & Z41 - Malkoff M60LF

Last edited:

Art

Enlightened
Some that I had here at this house:

Lights2011-1.JPG

Lights2011-2.JPG

The ones that are missing are in "duty" in my car or at my other house and a very important one is arriving from HK :D

HTC is there as it has a big led flash that works as flashlight if I want.

Bass

Enlightened
Awesome collection and great images! The DOF is so shallow on some of these; what aperture f/1.2 ?

:thumbsup:

shomie911

Enlightened
I've completely reprioritized my collection towards EDC-sized lights because they end up being the only ones I ever use, while the big ones sit on my desk.

Highly impressed with the Jet-1 PRO V3.0, the warm tint and smooth reflector coupled with a 14500 make this light have identical output/tint to my old Malkoff M60W / Surefire C2 combo, except with MORE throw...in a small AA-sized light. Perfect.

The Surefire/Vital Gear E1E/FB1 combo is tiny and a great EDC light. Despite how far LED technology has come, incan still reigns supreme in my mind.

Without further ado:

SEERP.jpg

List:

• Jetbeam Jet-1 PRO V3.0 (warm-tint, smooth reflector)
  • Peak Kino Bay SS P4
  • LRI Proton Pro (newest version)
  • Jetbeam E3S
  • Novatac Storm
  • Surefire/Vital Gear E1E/FB1 (stock bulb)
  • Fenix E01 (with red chapstick cap filter for night-adapted, ultra low output light)
  • Arc-P AAA

Not pictured:

• Romisen RC-29 II NW (providing 100% of the photos lighting)
  • 4Sevens Preon Revo Stainless Steel S2-emitter
  • Inova X5 Titanium (white)
  • KD Buckle AAA
  • Mag 2D Aspherical

Last edited: