• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2019 Giveaway Thread

daffy

Enlightened
Congrats to the winners you can never have too many SkyLumen lights!!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
EDIT Just saw Sam wanted the tailcap. Nuts!

I think I'd prefer a Mystery Light in which case! or dropin..... :whistle:

SO EXCITED TO WIN A VINH G-A-W!!!! Thanks Vinh and all! lovecpf

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
EDIT Just saw Sam wanted the tailcap. Nuts!

Sorry man - there's still hope though. Vinh hints that the black coating might not work well with my raw unfinished light.
Since he has already sent it I will have it easily before the end of the week. I can try it out and if it's a bust for me
I'll pass it on to you. Maybe I can order another drop-in in that case.

Sam

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry man - there's still hope though. Vinh hints that the black coating might not work well with my raw unfinished light.
Since he has already sent it I will have it easily before the end of the week. I can try it out and if it's a bust for me
I'll pass it on to you. Maybe I can order another drop-in in that case.

Sam

That's kind of you! I'm elated to win at all, I will happily take whatever prize I am lucky enough to end up with.

If that ends up being the case I would be stoked to try and work something out with you be it directly related to this GAW or otherwise, nevertheless the notion is much appreciated!

Cheers Sam!

Samlittle

Enlightened
OK - dotCPF - I'll let you know as soon as I can. Be happy to send it to a happy home if I can't use it.

EDIT - In order to make this tail cap work I will need to send my SLN back to Vinh. I will do that because, ultimately I prefer the twisty UI to the clicky, Vinh considers it a systems upgrade AND the black doesn't look too bad with my raw light.

SO - sorry dotCPF I won't be of any use to you.

Last edited: