• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

2019 Giveaway Thread

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
On my 21st Birthday, a bunch of my friends went out to a 21 n over club. There was one group of girls that we met and stayed with the majority of the night. There was one lady that I was attracted to and clicked with. Her name is Bernadette, however everyone calls her by Bern. She was 18 at the time and used a fake ID to get into the club. We exchanged numbers and til this day, we are still together. I am now 40 years and we have a house and two daughters. My name is Rayburn but everyone calls me Ray. And if you put both our names together. It's pronounced my first name haha

9806200-F-A37-F-4949-AC9-B-B9-AD34543059.jpg

A picture of our 300 gallon aquarium. One of the few hobbies we all share together as a family.
edit. Oops forgot to add picture

see level

Enlightened
This past summer I started surfing again after about a 20 year break. I didn't think I would really be able to do it but after about six months I am really happy with my progress. It is great exercise too. When the waves are real small I take my 5 year old son out on a longboard and we catch waves together. He has just started standing up on the front of the board while I am on the back keeping it balanced. It is very rewarding. His 3 year old sister tries it too when it is really, really small. She doesn't like getting splashed in the face with water so once that happens she is done. # 1029

Last edited:

Samlittle

Enlightened
Can someone please help me select 2 winners.

Here you go - a simple technique - Random.org will be used to draw 1 number from 54-5454. Whose's ever is closest win.

Or you could select altermann :thinking: :D

Would be difficult to decide based on quality. Some real great posts! Good luck Vinh. :popcorn:

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
He knows how to do it. He wants someone not involved in the giveaway to pick numbers. He can't do it himself because people will scream favoritism.

Samlittle

Enlightened
OOPS - sorry - I did not understand the dilemma. I thought Vinh was making a joke and so I piled on. My mistake.
Can't otherwise help from here. Sorry Vinh.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
OOPS - sorry - I did not understand the dilemma. I thought Vinh was making a joke and so I piled on. My mistake.
Can't otherwise help from here. Sorry Vinh.

You can draw the numbers. We trust u! People just might not trust me hahahahahah

noboneshotdog

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think Samlittle might be the closest and then bigburly???

Can someone double check me.....

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
1st winner and 2nd winner post here what you want and then email me your choice :)
If for some reason you rather have a mystery light just email me stating you want "Mystery Light"

Samlittle

Enlightened
As I read it.

From the first number 3234 - Samlittle (moi) is 8 away with # 3242 and the next closest is Bigburly is 234 with 3000

From the 2nd number 3445 - dotCPF is 225 away with 3670

Now you could please double check me. :) In any case - was a fun GAW and I thank you Vinh.

My story has remained mostly untold and now it's been published. :D

I'll wait for the officials to weigh in before taking my laps. BUT - will be in line for the Twisty Tail cap for my new SLN.

sam

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
aukL8o1.jpg

Twisty tail cap reply on body and tail cap thread anodization to operate flawlessly. If this tail cap is used on a Raw body I think it should still work but we will see.

I have not read all the posted stories but am committed to reading them all before bed tonight!