• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired 3AA, 6AA, 9AA & 12AA Fivemega battery holders

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryanbrown

Newly Enlightened
bryanbrown for: :paypal:

1- 9aa to 3d adapter: $39
2- bi pin wa1185: $12
2- bi pin wa1160: $12
shipping $6

total $69

moondawg

Newly Enlightened
I'm new here and this is my first post so bear with me.
What do you use this for? lovecpf
Thank you

Ruldirg

Newly Enlightened
howdy. I got everything and in good condition except I only got one G4 bi-pin SS socket when I ordered 2. I am happy with what I did get. Just dont know if you temperairily ran out of them or if it fell out during packageing or something. Thanks let me know whats up. Ruldirg

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm new here and this is my first post so bear with me.
What do you use this for? lovecpf
Thank you

To power up brighter bulb which needs more voltage, you can accomodate 3 smaller AA batteries instead of one "D" size.
For example, 3D M*glite which is nominally 4.5 volt and about 40 lumens output, you can use 9AA batteries (more voltage) with more than 1000 lumens output in same size flashlight.

have my adapters shipped yet

Every payment received from this thread, already shipped out and you will get them by this weekend in States and possibly next weekend for international destination.

Thefuzz

Newly Enlightened
I was looking to get the 9AA Fivemega Battery Holder are they still available and how do I order one.

peanut44

Newly Enlightened
:paypal:for:

CPF username peanut44
1x 9AA to 3D $39
2x Bi-pin WA1185 $6 each
1x $9 shipping to international
Total=$60.00

Thank's
Martin

Thefuzz

Newly Enlightened
Thefuzz
Paypal Payment Sent
9AA to 3D $39
Ship to states $6
Total $45

Last edited:

eangler

Newly Enlightened
:paypal: for:

(2) 9AA to 3D $78
(2) WA1185 $12
(2) Bi-focalcammed reflector $50
(2) FM1909 $32
(4) Mineral glass lens $8
Shipping to States $6

Total = $186

Thank you!

eangler

EviL^CuLT25

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to purchase products from user Fivemega?

I want to buy a 6AA/2D holder/charger and have it shipped to South Korea.

Thefuzz

Newly Enlightened
Hello. Can anyone tell me how to purchase products from user Fivemega?

I want to buy a 6AA/2D holder/charger and have it shipped to South Korea.

Here is the directions from the front page

$6 shipping to States (Priority) for up to 2 adapters of any kind, then add $1 for each additional one.
$9 shipping to international destination for up to 2 adapters of any kind, then add $2 for each additional one. (No tracking available)
No additional shipping for bulbs, sockets and or reflectors if purchased with adapters.
Please make all your purchase at once to save you some shipping.
Please note: I am not manufacture of any bulb and don't sell them for profit. I offer them here only for your convenience to get them all in same shipment therefore NO WARRANTY on any bulb.
For ducumentation purpose, it is necessary to post your CPF handle and detail of your order here and paypal note.
Without above information, I will never figure out what the payment is for and from whom.
Paypal to: [email protected]
Please PM me for other type of payment.
For ducumentation purpose, it is necessary to post your CPF handle and detail of your order here and paypal note.
Without above information, I will never figure out what the payment is for and from whom.
Example: NewBee for:
9AA to 3D $39
Two WA1185 $12
One dummy AA $8
Shipping to States $6

Last edited:

CNR

Newly Enlightened
I have 2 questions please :

How do you install/remove the AA's from the battery holder ?
Does either of the holder's ends unscrew to let them slide out, because in the photos it seems like the plastic rings are covering both of each battery's ends.

Also, is any of the deep and Bi-focal reflectors better than the other for throw ? and if yes, is there a significant difference ?

fivemega

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have 2 questions please :

How do you install/remove the AA's from the battery holder ?
Does either of the holder's ends unscrew to let them slide out, because in the photos it seems like the plastic rings are covering both of each battery's ends.
That's true.
You unscrew positive knurled ring to remove plastic end then slide in/out the batteries.

Also, is any of the deep and Bi-focal reflectors better than the other for throw ? and if yes, is there a significant difference ?
Obviously, larger reflectors such as Throw Master and FM3 heads are better choice for throwing but for 2" diameter standard size, this review and shoot out will be helpfull and much better than any words.

Status
Not open for further replies.