4sevens Maelstrom X10 Review with OTF lumens.

Justintoxicated

Flashlight Enthusiast
Justintoxicated,
Do you plan on using only Low or did you notice the same greeninsh on high in the sands? I have 3 S12s and one X10, they all are really great tints, and have noticed that tint change only on the lower levels. They have the Turbo X right now in neutral white, that might better suit your needs :shrug:
GL

It was noticable on high as well, but my cell-phone couldn't take that much light input haha. It is indeed bright!

the Turbo is an impressive light, and definitely a step up compared to my TK10 haha. However I want something with rechargeable batteries. The nice big lithium power plant for the S12 and X10 fit the bill perfectly! Need to bring a spare battery, then a single charge and a single spare battery will do the trick. Great if I have to charge off the car or trailer 12v system. Fits in the pocket or holster, lights up the area around and throws a great range. The only thing I don't care for is that it's a twisty light, with momentary on. That means I have to use 2 hands to operate it, but that's a compromise I'm ok with since it does have momentary on still.

Last edited: