4sevens Q MiNi 123

Benner

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,

I have been out of the game for a LONG time, but recently got the bug again so have started some well deserved upgrades on my old gear.

I have a Q Mini 123 with a warm tint that I am really fond of colour wise, but it is SO small. Does anyone know if a clicky switch/ tactical version was ever available? Maybe a leaf tube? I'd be keen to make it more EDC friendly if possible.

TIA!

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Quark Mini's have remained twist switch only. They have stood the test of time.

To answer your second question, Eagtac makes a clicky 16340 in several versions (the D25C), which is longer than the Quark. Olight offers a side switch 16340, but it's even shorter than the Quark.

I recommend that you check out the Eagtac versions. I have several D25's, each with a different emitter: all have given me excellent service. That noted, I really love my Quarks (all nine of them, in Marks I, II, and III).

Finally, welcome back. 😈

weez82

Enlightened
Lots of lights close to the size of the mini 123 with side switches and pocket clips. I have an Olight Sr1 turbo s and find it super comfortable for edc. Out of all my lights it's my favorite edc because it's so comfortable. But it's doesn't come in warm white. The Sofirn SC21 Mini comes in warm white 2700k. I don't have one so I can't say how it compares to the Q mini 123 ww but you should check it out. Looks like a good light

jon_slider

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone know if a clicky switch/ tactical version was ever available?
yes, there were various quarks w tail clickies and tactical UIs.. maybe post a Want to Buy ad if you want one of the old models

fwiw, 47s brand sold the label to darksucks.. they have created a New Quark w tailswitch
you can buy one here

a few years back a lot of Quark parts were being liquidated on ebay:
oQGO3XB.jpg

Benner

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for all the replies. Incredibly helpful as always.

yes, there were various quarks w tail clickies and tactical UIs.. maybe post a Want to Buy ad if you want one of the old models

fwiw, 47s brand sold the label to darksucks.. they have created a New Quark w tailswitch
you can buy one here

a few years back a lot of Quark parts were being liquidated on ebay:
View attachment 18129
If I were to say but a full flashlight from the above, would my old Q Mini 123 head be compatible do you know?

John_Galt

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry to hijack the thread here but...

Does anyone know if the current 4-7's 16650 body is compatible with the mini turbo mkIII head? Looking for tailswitch and longer runtime than a 16340 can offer.

Sorry to hijack the thread here but...

Does anyone know if the current 4-7's 16650 body is compatible with the mini turbo mkIII head? Looking for tailswitch and longer runtime than a 16340 can offer.
The Mini Turbo MkIII head does not mate with the current 16650 body; neither will it fit the older (pre-Prometheus) 16650 bodies.