500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Like your sig-line GL! ;)

"Had a MWDPA last night so was not really able to post
(that's m.assive w.isdom t.ooth p.ain a.nnoyance) "

Is tooth spelled with a D? Just trying to figure out that euphemism.

For me it's the Premium all-inclusive package experience. I only have 6 Nukes so more would be merrier! :) Love the case, the concept, the design, the ....oh he** I Love the whole experience! So yeah, Premium all the way, it's gonna cost what it's gonna cost.

On the wine correlation...does one drink wine to have a minimalistic way to make money disappear or for the sheer enjoyment of the body, flavor and aroma of the actual product? I would think that by choosing a wine for it's pleasing aroma, a full body that's rich and bold and pleases the palate while giving one that euphoric sense of well being and accomplishment would also be much more effective at dispensing greenbacks. But I don't touch the stuff so what do I know? lol On the other hand, a Premium bottle of Vodka when mixed with a perfect bottle of Kahlua in a 1:1.5 ratio makes for an outstanding funds disbursement mechanism that also soothes the soul. This they call a Black Russian, and Imperia Vodka is an excellent Premium that comes in it's own special package so I do know the experience of enjoyment provided by exquisite packaging mechanisms coupled with ingredients that enlighten the mood, so by all means my good man...bring on the Premium package! :)

That was for Alex, who so loves it when many words are used to actually say very little. ;)

Hi Dale,

I didn't notice GL's sig till you mentioned it but very nice :D
That's a pretty groovy banner you have there too!

I was planning on saying something meaningful and important, just can not remember what right now but all going well, the nail thats been in my head the last few weeks, will have vanished... and I can get a video and some more important things summarized and underway.

With my tooth increasing the state of my own mental-ness I don't know how I came up with "D" :crackup:

After 6 dentist visits in about 3 weeks, and the pain killers not having much impact anymore, I'll be going to the dentist (a new one) in about 7hrs to rip out the pain and be done with it so trying to stay mostly awake tonight so I'm sleepy when I get there and it will all just seem like a dream when I actually wake up.
The dentist said I can remove the tooth or the just the root but here's what I requested...

I told them I wanted my tooth de-domed, with a neutral white tint and that long runtime & HA coating are non-negotiable.

Tgwnn

p.s. no sympathy required at all:) its mostly so you understand why my posts (or emails) may have been groggy (or not) or may be groggy tomorrow

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Dale,

I didn't notice GL's sig till you mentioned it but very nice :D
That's a pretty groovy banner you have there too!

I was planning on saying something meaningful and important, just can not remember what right now but all going well, the nail thats been in my head the last few weeks, will have vanished... and I can get a video and some more important things summarized and underway.

With my tooth increasing the state of my own mental-ness I don't know how I came up with "D" :crackup:

After 6 dentist visits in about 3 weeks, and the pain killers not having much impact anymore, I'll be going to the dentist (a new one) in about 7hrs to rip out the pain and be done with it so trying to stay mostly awake tonight so I'm sleepy when I get there and it will all just seem like a dream when I actually wake up.
The dentist said I can remove the tooth or the just the root but here's what I requested...

I told them I wanted my tooth de-domed, with a neutral white tint and that long runtime & HA coating are non-negotiable.

Tgwnn

p.s. no sympathy required at all:) its mostly so you understand why my posts (or emails) may have been groggy (or not) or may be groggy tomorrow
You might also add legoability, nothin groover than a nice golden tinted tooth ;).
Perhaps maybe even titanium, then you can change it's finish to suit your mood :crackup:
Looking forward to some painfree posting to come.
GL

Last edited:

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
Seriously, Guy you should get a Gold crown with the Torpedo cut out to reveal your tooth underneath it. Smile at people and flash your creation at the SAME TIME! :)

GIR

Newly Enlightened
But I don't touch the stuff so what do I know? lol On the other hand, a Premium bottle of Vodka

Heh, I'm not in to the whiney stuff either. Me you will find if you follow the smell of smokey, peaty stuff that makes you wonder what is going on. Then when you see a discarded outer case missing the bottle of Ardbeg that used to live inside it you are getting closer :)

- GIR -

climberkid

Flashlight Enthusiast
I had some nice long thing written up saying what a nice post Dale wrote and that it was nice reading after a long flight and something else about the wifey saying that giving guy money in support of my flashlight addiction was an acceptable, no necessary, expense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
So what happened to the nice long thing you had written up?

By the way, if my memory serves me correctly, the copper HF in my sig line is THE very first HF to ship to the states! :) So it will now reside in the HF thread, home of the MBI Tribe and chief council to the u-tube (Unicorn tunnel) diversion with Cataract servings as chief engineer. For the record, it's the same HF in my Avatar, with saturation depleted to appear as the Ti version that was, at the time, forthcoming. ;)

cactux

Newly Enlightened
Today I had some spear time and I came up with this

candle-3_hf.png

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Today I had some spear time and I came up with this

candle-3_hf.png

Second try ;-)

Creation-of-Adam-3-HF.png

Cactux,

Wow, those are awesome, Thank you!

I know its not totally relevant to the Torpedo (though it could be) but...
my dentist visit was a BIG success yesterday!!

First good sleep I've had in few weeks and awake with a totally clear hear today so feeling very heavenly and its good-bye pain killers.

Wheeww....

Ok, now let me charge forward on finalizing the update and X run details.

Will be back to post/reply a little later.

Tgwnn

Last edited:

cactux

Newly Enlightened
No worries :) I can replace the HF for a torpedo if you want. Nice to know that you are doing well

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
You might also add legoability, nothin groover than a nice golden tinted tooth ;).
Perhaps maybe even titanium, then you can change it's finish to suit your mood :crackup:
Looking forward to some painfree posting to come.
GL
Thanks GL,

Not sure about a LEGO tooth this time but feeling very happy right now ;)

Seriously, Guy you should get a Gold crown with the Torpedo cut out to reveal your tooth underneath it. Smile at people and flash your creation at the SAME TIME! :)
Hi Dale,
Gotta work out the re-charge mechanism ;)

Heh, I'm not in to the whiney stuff either. Me you will find if you follow the smell of smokey, peaty stuff that makes you wonder what is going on. Then when you see a discarded outer case missing the bottle of Ardbeg that used to live inside it you are getting closer :)

- GIR -
Hi GIR,
For the record, I'm not a huge wine drinker either ;)
but, thought the metaphor was somehow relevent :D

I had some nice long thing written up saying what a nice post Dale wrote and that it was nice reading after a long flight and something else about the wifey saying that giving guy money in support of my flashlight addiction was an acceptable, no necessary, expense.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Hi Alex,

Please pass my thanks to wifey :bow:

So what happened to the nice long thing you had written up?

By the way, if my memory serves me correctly, the copper HF in my sig line is THE very first HF to ship to the states! :) So it will now reside in the HF thread, home of the MBI Tribe and chief council to the u-tube (Unicorn tunnel) diversion with Cataract servings as chief engineer. For the record, it's the same HF in my Avatar, with saturation depleted to appear as the Ti version that was, at the time, forthcoming. ;)
Hi Dale,
The long thing... its gone with the root (tooth)...
something better will replace it I'm sure.

No worries :) I can replace the HF for a torpedo if you want. Nice to know that you are doing well
Hi cactux,

Looks perfect as is to me ;)

Indeed, glad to hear you're feeling better! Enjoy the relief! :)
Better is an understatement.
After 3 weeks of the nails-in-head feeling,
normal feels heavenly!!

Tgwnn

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
I took some video of the Torpedo mode changing this evening.

Will do some editing tomorrow and start getting things ready for the big update :D

Tgwnn

DBCstm

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's RAINING!!! Woooohhoooooo! (we almost forgot what that was, were puzzled that the geese must be heading somewhere out of season) And TOTALLY out of character for us, where 110º or more is so normal it's expected...70º highs in July is bizarre! God's handling so many prayers it took a while to get rain to Texas, but we are VERY grateful! Hallelujah! :D

Oh, yes of course, I DID get to shine some lights in the rain last night...looks really neat and keeps em cool while on high! ;) My high power big throwers look especially cool trying to get that beam out to 600 yds in a good soaking rain. lol But it just seems somehow wrong to have these high powered (4.28A) lights in water!!! :eek: Everything survived and green is already making itself visible again. Sucks having to look at miles of brown dead grass and dying trees. :(

We've got some full blown lunatics driving in this mess, let me tell ya! I'm pretty sure there will be damaged cars and possible fatalities but we need this water soooo bad!

(To give you an idea what kind of nuts we have around here...we shot a wedding Saturday night. Coming home from the reception which was out in the country , at midnight with no moon very dark out, we got passed while passing a car ourselves at 72 [the speed limit is 70] mph! by a motorcycle doing something like 160+ mph!!! Yeah, he went between us like a blip on a radar! The cop that came up behind us moments later with lights flashing promptly gave up as the bike was loooooong gone! Edit: just a few hours earlier an unknown number of people died in a major car wreck at high speed on the same road!)

Be blessed mi familia, enjoy the day! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.