500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevenkelby

Enlightened
I am however waiting on some final checklists to come back from the workshop before I can pull the trigger,
and there is one possible final adjustment I'm having them verify (which could potentially delay completion by a maximum of 15 days but not more) and I want to ensure the schedule is rock solid before the buzz starts.

Thanks again for the updates Guy, and for making us feel like a part of the project, you're a heck of a project manager!

Don't stress or worry about the timing, I for one and more than happy to wait as long as it takes to get a project your happy with (as a test version of course). We get more time to savor the anticipation this way too :D

I'll be up till sunrise in Adelaide, and am guessing your country's sunrise is not too far off here, though I really don't know :)

Best,

Steve.

recDNA

Flashaholic
A quick status report...
I'm about 85% of the way with the subscriber update.
There are still a ton of other things I need to prepare (like a Torpedo X pre-order page on my website) though I'm planning to send the update out first, then tackle the pre-order page.

Its looking like a 50/50 chance of getting it out before sunrise but no panic required as there will be a buffer of time between the update and being able to pre-order.

Hi Tixx,

That is a very good question!
The answer is for the production version, yes though I hope we might be able to exceed it.
For the X version there are some changes to output on different modes but as we are not too far away from the update,
kindly stay tuned and all will be revealed :bow:

Initiation complete :twothumbs

Hi recDNA,
Thanks for the question.
The majority are likely spoken for but there's a possibility I'll have some available for general purchase in the latter part of next month.

Tgwnn

Has any price been set?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

stevenkelby

Enlightened
Wow, I had no idea really but have come close to buying an HR recently, about $100. I was expecting well over $100 for the torpedo X. We'll know soon enough :D

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The" update is ready....whew....:sweat:

I'll let it sit for an hour (or let my brain sit for an hour), proof read it, and then contemplate clicking the "send" button.

On price...
covered in detail in the update of course.

Tgwnn

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just clicked send...
MBI Insiders - Torpedo X version has been launched (gulp)

Hopefully, nothing breaks...
As always, feedback and questions are most welcome.

A moment of silence then back to the mission.

Tgwnn

stevenkelby

Enlightened
Thanks Guy, read it, sounds all good to me and makes sense. I'm in for the full Ultimate package, and a ZEUS when available!

I guess I just wait for a PM for you now, Paypal funds are at the ready!

Thanks again and go get some sleep man!

Steve.

the_guy_with_no_name

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks Guy, read it, sounds all good to me and makes sense. I'm in for the full Ultimate package, and a ZEUS when available!

I guess I just wait for a PM for you now, Paypal funds are at the ready!

Thanks again and go get some sleep man!

Steve.

Thanks very much Steve for all your support.

I have some orders/packing to catch up on tonight,
gotta get the pre-order page ready and then I'll start sending out those PM's.

Tgwnn

tino79

Newly Enlightened
I received the update, yeeeaaahhhh! Now waiting to receive a pn before 29th of September :)

RichK

Newly Enlightened
Guy,

Received the update and would love to be included in the second round of the X version. Email coming.

Best,
Rich

mp101

Newly Enlightened
Hi Guy

Very keen to get a torpedo x now :)

please place me in the list, I'll also be getting a HF Zoom head soon !!

all the best

Marc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts