500 Lumen - AAA Flashlight (photos) - Work In Progress - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

nbp

Flashaholic
I kinda just view my purchase of a Torpedo as a contribution to the MBI R&D fund at this point. I'm ok with that. I got some fun "Things" out of the deal at least. :)

Heywood Floyd

Newly Enlightened
Fellow MBI Tribe members,
Has anyone heard from Guy lately?
I understand he had some challenging health issues to deal with a while back.
This query is only in regard to his well being as candle power devices come well after that.
Thanks in advance.

vandrecken

Newly Enlightened
I'm still waiting for the refund I asked for last April. Pretty disappointed to see Guy rustling up 10's of thousands of dollars in crowdfunding on his latest project while he ignores those of us left hanging from the last unfulfilled tranche of the torpedo. I have every sympathy when people have health issues but this has just gone on too long.

nbp

Flashaholic
Wait, some Torpedos never even shipped yet?! I totally forgot about that. Yikes! I know a lot of us have dead Torpedos we were hoping to get replaced but I didn't realize some had not received any lights yet. This project has gotten a little sideways. It's been a looong time since there has been any progress on this one.

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK.
I have some good news today.
I managed to reach Guy.
He extends his deepest apologies.
He has not abandoned us.
There will be an update in a week or so.
Hang tight, each of our concerns will be addressed
:candle:
GL

mikes1

Enlightened
Yes I'm in window 5 I would really like to think I'll get a torp at some point but I'm not holding my breath. At least an update from guy to let us window 5 people know where we stand would be a step in the right direction

NowIC

Enlightened
I'm glad to hear news of Guy. Thanks GL.

Hoping all is well and that we'll have our tribe leader back sharing his genius.

Status
Not open for further replies.