a polymer sheath for your arc-aaa? want one?

Gransee

Flashlight Enthusiast
We already sent Eric a unit and he should be getting it soon. I would like to wait and see how he does with that before taking more time to build a custom non-knurled unit. I think Eric will produce an excellent product.

Peter

napalm-2002

Enlightened
thanks for the update Gransee.
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

I'm brand new to the forum and want to thank all you guys for your very generous sharing of information. I've learned a lot through lurking.

I want to second tortoise's desire for a clip. I carry a CRKT K.I.S.S. knife always, using the clip as a money clip. It would be great to have my ARC in a sheath with a solid clip to use in place of the knife. Then, if the clip were arranged right, I could clip the ARC to my hat for hands-free light.

Thanks again for being the best forum I've ever read.

Normark

Newly Enlightened
Hey Guys..

Just an update if you didn't catch my thread..

Got the AAA Arc and we are definately in business with it..
Knurling is No problems what so ever..
Light fits eith tail or head first..Either way is fine...

To make a long story short..
This Arc AAA is the Cats A$$...

I'm Very impressed..I can tell good quality from Crapola..The Arc gets very high rating in my book...

The only thing I can see that the Arc wouldn't be good for is nurses..A friend of mine is a nurse,,and this would be Far to bright to shine in anyones eyes...

ttyle

Eric...

geepondy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I too am interested. If Normark decides to make a go at it, when the details are finalized, he could make a post in manufacturers annoucments forum. I'm curious as to how much shipping would be from Canada to US.

shootist16

Newly Enlightened
Saw on Bladeforums where Normark was having some computer problems.

Has anyone managed to get one yet?

Bucky

Enlightened
Put me down for one too.

If we are talking about a clip (and I hope we are), how about one that would allow the arc to be carried horizontally on the belt. So then the clip would be perpendicular to the direction of the ARC while in the sheath.
What do you guys think? It would be cool to clip the ARC sheath on the belt and release it horizontally so it would not poke or stick out while in the sheath.

Bucky

MarcV

Enlightened
If he makes them the way Bob Dozier does, the sheath will split apart when you twist (laterally, not rotationally) the light and the light will slip out easily. Kydex is terrific for the Dozier knives I own, even the folder.

$9 seems like a lot of money, but it will save a few pocket repairs, I suppose, and maybe pay for itself that way.

Key scratches? You were joking, right? This thing abrades brass keys and the 'scratches' are actually key blood seeping into the knurls...

bucken

Enlightened
Bucky, I love your idea about a horizontal carry. I'd buy more than one, if made available.

Anyone, what designs ARE being made for the Arc AAA? How much? How to order?
confused.gif