Advice needed Fenix P1D CE or P2D for EDC

shakeylegs

Enlightened
When in doubt, one of each!
I must admit of all the fenix lights, my favorites are the Q2 special editions - bright, beautiful beams, (textured reflectors), and a tint I like very much.
P2D for general use with it's lower low setting, and the P1D for hiking with it's brighter low and max outputs. P3D for extended runtime and throw.

techwg

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tried the P1D when at first, but didn't like it. Like kilovolt said, twistie+ short isn't good for my large hands, I like the P2D because it's a clickie.

i have a question, are you 12ft tall with hand the size of trashcans? lol How can you have a straight face and say that twist's are not good for large hands? it just impresses people even more when you get this little bitty thing "Whats that? a pencil sharpener?" and you reply "No this is your eyesight im holding" ;) cant beat it

LowTEC

Enlightened
I have both and I like the P2D-CE much more. I really hate the P1D-CE auto mode switching when I was just trying to tighten or loosen the the damn light, due to the poor thread quality. On the other hand P2D-CE so far gave me zero problem. If you are looking for a small twisty, then it must be a single mode light IMHO

REparsed

Newly Enlightened
I've got a P1 and a P1D CE with a Leef body. Never did like the P1 twisty switch. The P1D CE with the original body has a much better feel than the P1 when it comes to the twisty switch. Adding the Leef body with a McClicky switch (positive clicky) makes it my perfect EDC (almost).