• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Aleph Mule Super Glow Disks!

Telkin

Enlightened
Re: Aleph Mule Glow Inserts

If something can be worked out quickly, I can pay for the overseas folks with my check. They can PP me, as long as fees are covered. I hope I am not opening up a HUGE can or worms here, I guess we shall see.

Tim

EDIT - Perhaps I could just buy about 10 to have some available for our overseas friends?

I'll take one in Canada if you do that Tim.

Groundhog66

Banned

Sgt, I tell you what. I will place an order with you tomorrow, I will see how many by then. As long as everyone realized that I will have to add the ACTUAL cost of postage AND a padded envelope ($0.65) to Int'l sales. Again, anyone interested in Int'l shipping PLEASE PM me ASAP so I can get it sorted out.

Thank you

Tim

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic

Thanks for helping out people Tim, we all appreciate it. Karma will give you a boost for your efforts I'm sure! I wish I could handle it myself but sadly I am not in the position to right now. In March I may have my beligured Paypal account fixed up again.

Groundhog66

Banned

Thanks for helping out people Tim, we all appreciate it. Karma will give you a boost for your efforts I'm sure! I wish I could handle it myself but sadly I am not in the position to right now. In March I may have my beligured Paypal account fixed up again.

No worries, I am happy to help.

:wave:

greenLED

Flashaholic

Sgt, I tell you what. I will place an order with you tomorrow, I will see how many by then. As long as everyone realized that I will have to add the ACTUAL cost of postage AND a padded envelope ($0.65) to Int'l sales. Again, anyone interested in Int'l shipping PLEASE PM me ASAP so I can get it sorted out.

Thank you

Tim
:thinking:

I might be missing something really basic here, but couldn't Sgt. mail directly to those int'l people who are paying through you, Tim?

GH - all you'd need to do is forward the money (including int'l postage) and each person's addys to Sgt.

Groundhog66

Banned

:thinking:

I might be missing something really basic here, but couldn't Sgt. mail directly to those int'l people who are paying through you, Tim?

GH - all you'd need to do is forward the money (including int'l postage) and each person's addys to Sgt.

That's what I was going to do first, but then if someone wanted one a couple days from now would be out. Just seeing which method works best I guess. If I have a solid count by morning, Sgt. can ship them direct I guess. I am not sure he wanted to ship Int'l though, that may be the real issue.

Tim

Sgt. LED

Flashaholic
Aw, if it was anyone else posting that comment I would offer to do it for them. You however won't need any assistance from the likes of me. You are the glow master!