• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

ALL SOLD CQvn P60 - Solid Copper P60 Quad

Status
Not open for further replies.

koti

Enlightened
Re: Solid Copper P60 Quad

10A gets the 2.3oz drop in hot real quick though LOL

I think we are close to the first active cooling light...that would be so "cool" !
Now we just need someone to design a P60 host with a tiny, efficient and silent fan...and a radiator with a tiny peltier ;)

texas cop

Enlightened

Vinh are these domed, dedomed or either? And are the optics for true XP-L's or for XP-G's with dedomed XP-L's? I'm mostly asking because, YES I WANT ONE. And because I'm trying to cut the domes off XP-L's to leave a thin protective cap and still get them to function with XP-G optics from Carclo to make a triple.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Vinh are these domed, dedomed or either? And are the optics for true XP-L's or for XP-G's with dedomed XP-L's? I'm mostly asking because, YES I WANT ONE. And because I'm trying to cut the domes off XP-L's to leave a thin protective cap and still get them to function with XP-G optics from Carclo to make a triple.

Optics are for XPG2 but I modified them for XPL. The LEDs are Dome on for max lumen.

scout24

Flashaholic

ML-L-M-H, 5700k XPL option (A) 10A 4400led lumen version. $180.00 Paypal incoming... :eek:oo: Off to purchase a couple IMR 18650 cells. Thanks, Vinh!

Edit- PP sent... :)

Last edited:

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: CQvn P60 - Solid Copper P60 Quad

do you think these will still be available in about two weeks? im out of money lol

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

do you think these will still be available in about two weeks? im out of money lol

I am not sure how much demands are but I would think so. Its hard to imagine a P60 this pricey just fly out the door :)

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast

Holy crap Vinh!
All I can say is wow!
So what host would be recommended for this beast?

Tacitus

Enlightened

I'm definitely interested, but I'm still experimenting with the Quad/hosts that I just got!
1) How many amps are you getting through the bare McClicky that you put on the hosts that you supply?
2) Will this require a wire/braid mod on the switch?
Thanks!

chipwillis

Flashlight Enthusiast

$165 XPG2 6500K(Default) or 5000K, 7.5A ~2200 LED Lumen Shipped USA

Pick your mode options:
H: H-M-L-ML Always starts on H, 3-4.2V, Single IMR Cell Only

Pick Your Options:
A) +$15 XPL 5700K Upgrade ~10A ~4400 LED Lumen

$180

:paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal::paypal:

Last edited:

CyclingSalmon14

Enlightened

.....P60 Ultrafire, Surefire

^ LOL!!!

Whoa! Ur post say's.

...P60.

Hence my comment as I found it funny but in the qoute it say's

...P60 Ultrafire, Surefire.

Not what I quoted so strange!

vinh, ideally maby try a cryos cooling bezel in copper.

OR GET A 26650 COOLIE HOST!!! Can't member who uy but it's a modder on this form just Google it its a 100% finned host, amazing if in copper I'm sure you could get it in copper.

Also no head its all one piece so great heat sinking

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.