• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD! Slotted Nitecore pistons with vials installed ALL SOLD!

jhanko

Enlightened
Re: FS: Slotted Nitecore pistons with vials installed

All paid orders will be packed and shipped tomorrow morning. Tracking numbers will follow...

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Your D10/D11 will definetely look awesome with this glowing pistons

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

Oh their all soo pretty!!!

First time I've seen pictures of someone else having done those angled triple trits.. They just look Soooo awesome!

oly

Newly Enlightened

All paid orders will be packed and shipped tomorrow morning. Tracking numbers will follow...

Thanks JHanko!!!! It's in my grubby little hands!! :naughty: Crazy fast shipping too! thank you so much! -Oly

Just some quick postive feedback: I just want to add, the piston with vial I recieved is perfectly installed. It looks to be complete and professionally done. The piston where you press with your thumb/finger is completly smooth/flat, almost feels like glass. There is no glue residue, blemishes, pits or gunk of any sort like some of the others I've seen and used. I'm very happy with my purchase!!

ncoreslot.jpg

Last edited:

*parallax*

Newly Enlightened

If the predator style comes up in the future for the EX11 I'd be eager to buy one!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take #9...

I saw the thread shortly after it had been posted, thought these are nice as usual, but my whole EX10/D10 collection has already pistons with up to 9 trits... :party:

Just now it comes to my mind that neither my EX11 nor my D11 has ever received a tritted piston, unfortunately the rare EX11 pistons have all gone since long...

Jeff, I don't need a body, thanks for the offer though!

Paypal sent! :wave:

compasillo

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surprised there are some pistons left!

Henk_Lu

Flashlight Enthusiast

... and #6 for me please! :ohgeez:

It seems like my love for my Nitecore piston-lights collection has fainted somewhat, I just discovered another D10 new style which showed my its bare *** and that needs a shiny crack! :nana:

Jeff, thanks very much for your kind offer which I really appreciate, this way the shipping's for me now...

Paypal sent!

Mtbmurf

Newly Enlightened

Mr jeff.... I got one of the ex10-11 ones and was suprised to get it so fast with the bonus body. Thanks so much. Now i didnt realize my ex10 was 'old style'

You have any trit pistons for those kickin around??!!
Now that i have ur trit piston im gonna go frab an ex11, but really love a trit piston on my splash ano old style light...
Can email me mtbmurf at comcast. Net
Or pm me...

jhanko

Enlightened

Mr jeff.... I got one of the ex10-11 ones and was suprised to get it so fast with the bonus body. Thanks so much. Now i didnt realize my ex10 was 'old style'

You have any trit pistons for those kickin around??!!
Now that i have ur trit piston im gonna go frab an ex11, but really love a trit piston on my splash ano old style light...
Can email me mtbmurf at comcast. Net
Or pm me...

I sent you a free EX11 body so you could swap your EX10 light engine and reflector into it. I don't have any old style Ex10 pistons right now.

cerealkiller

Newly Enlightened
Re: Price dropped! FS: Slotted Nitecore pistons with vials installed

Hi, I would like to take #1
Also, Since i didn't realize i have had registered an account here at CPF before,i hadn't post at all in this forum;thus, i am not sure if i'm allowed to post and/or involved in the market place section for purchase, it's 1:25am here so i won't be able to check this posting again until morning, please let me know how much is total if i want pay extra for pirority mail to Canada, BC. I will paypal you once you let me know the total amount (provided this post hasn't been removed by forum administrators by then)

mohanjude

Flashlight Enthusiast

Jeff
Got the ex11 piston today. That arrived quickly here in the UK.

Thanks

Mohan

cerealkiller

Newly Enlightened

i will take #1 and #2 (so 2 in total) actually. Please let me know the total amount in USD including priority mail to ship to Canada, BC, vancouver. I will send you paypal as soon as i know the amount.

Last edited:

okwchin

Newly Enlightened

I'll have #3.

9FH5xxxxxxxxx603H

Thanks!

Last edited:

jhanko

Enlightened

i will take #1 and #2 (so 2 in total) actually. Please let me know the total amount in USD including priority mail to ship to Canada, BC, vancouver. I will send you paypal as soon as i know the amount.

The total with Priority Mail shipping will be $68 USD. (29+29+10).

I'll have #3.

9FH5xxxxxxxxx603H

Thanks!

Paypal received. I'll get it shipped out right away.