• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired ALL SOLD - thank you!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
PAYPAL IS dan (at) run4jc dot net

Remaining lights SOLD - LET'S GET THIS DONE - REMAINING 3 LIGHTS - THE 2 ICONS AND THE LUMINTOP - $30 SHIPPED IN THE US

Lots of stuff here, so right up front - the prices listed are inclusive of USPS shipping (most likely 1st class package) and of course, PayPal fees. No international shipments....sorry.

Shipping all these pieces individually will take time, so if you want to make an offer on multiples, please do via PM, but please note that "I'll take it" posted in the thread takes priority over all other forms of communication

All items total to $260 - if someone wants the entire listing you can have it for $225. If an individual piece (or pieces) is/are taken, then that package price will adjust as I can get to the thread.

WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET. WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE ITEMS MARKED AS "NIP", THERE MIGHT BE MINOR MARKS AS ONE WOULD EXPECT FROM LIGHTS THAT MIGHT HAVE SEEN USE

So here we go:

SPF - Here's an oldie but a goodie - 2 ICON Rogue 2 lights...1 NIP, 1 not NIP.
$20 for both

SPF - Lumintop Torpedo 007. NIP
$20

Everything below this line is sold
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thrunite Ti5T - 1 NIP, 1 with NO package. Both 'neutral', although on the slightly warm side. Interesting little light.
$20 for both. Don't want to split them up.

Surefire Titan AAA lights. WYSIWYG. No battery in either one.
BOTH SOLD- 1 - $20 each

All SOLD - A total of 5 NIP ThruNite T01, marked "Neutral 120 lumen"

2 for $10 or 5 for $20
f

SOLD- Foursevens Mini MLR2 (CR2 mini). Bought 2 new back in the day - this one has never been used.
$20

SOLD - Lumintop Copper Tool XPG2 - $10

SOLD - Neat little light. LED Lenser Quattro Color
$10

SOLD - Last but not least, an oft-carried Eagletac D25C, beautiful neutral tint. Won the tint lottery on this one. FULL DISCLOSURE - there are lots of carry marks, but no gouges or deep scratches, AND the switch is "sticky". It'll stick and has to be clicked a couple of extra times. Light works fine, but you just have to know that the switch sticks.

$20

SOLD - Fenix LD02 - seen some minor carry.
$10

SOLD - NIP Foursevens Preon P0 SS - $10

SOLD - Fenix E99 Ti. Have the box and original batteries, but it has been carried
$20
I

SOLD - Another oldie - heck, I don't even remember the specifics. Niwalker NWK550N3 with 5 colored lenses
$20

Both SOLD - 1 - Factor Ghost and 1 - Jetbeam Mini-1. Basically the same light in a slightly different 'shell'. Both include a battery, and they both charge via a mini-USB (not included). Your choice, $10 each

Last edited:

troutpool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Epic Sale - Everything is either $10, $15 or $20 SHIPPED in the 50 US States

I'll take the 4Sevens Mini CR2 and the copper Tool, please.

Edit: PP sent.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Epic Sale - Everything is either $10, $15 or $20 SHIPPED in the 50 US States

I'll take the D25C if it's the nichia

hron61

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nm...too late.

Cerealand

Flashlight Enthusiast

I will take all 5 ThruNite for $20

-Excalibur-

Newly Enlightened

I will take remaining Surefire Titan.

Ty_Bower

Flashlight Enthusiast

Fenix LD02? I'll take it.

Nichia!

Banned

Killer deals [emoji106] good luck

-Excalibur-

Newly Enlightened

PP sent, thank you!

altermann

Enlightened

I'll tale fenix e99 ti

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast

Altermann and Excalibur, please PM your actual name. I can't decipher who bought what based on your PayPal payment.

teak

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'll take the niwalker with 5 colored lenses. So old no one knows the specs for 20 bucks.