Amazing new headlamp for cavers

LED_Thrift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for letting us in on that info arcel1t, and welcome to CPF. I think this case is very common among small manufacturers of cutting-edge products. I always wonder how many they would sell if they just actually charged a price they could make a profit on. Yes, they would be VERY expensive, but at least the maker would recoup some of their development costs from the few people who can afford them and would be happy to have them available.

PeLu

Flashlight Enthusiast
Can you please give us your impressions of it?
It has no real advantage over the other caving lights.
We used it with a Polysub battery (3.6V ~5Ah) and this was not enough. Ran out of battery every day.
Obviously if you have a light like this, you want to run it on full power.
If anyone wants it, drop me a note (I will forward it), the owner has too many lights and may sell it.

gillestugan

Enlightened
Obviously if you have a light like this, you want to run it on full power.
Maybe it's better not to have any medium or high levels. :) Only low or low-medium and a ultra high level only for short periods in halls. That way you are not tempted to use high often and empty your batteries.

Building lamps have become much more expensive for me due to exchange rates. The USD is 50% more expensive now than a year ago, meaning all the parts that I buy are 50% more expensive. Not so funny.

MikeyT

Newly Enlightened
I must have signed up to their mailing list when the original serv-light came out, because I've been getting emails about the new version.

New website is up with a couple different models. Anyone seen one of these in real life?

I've been waiting for the full-sized saint to come out but this looks pretty neat.

Latest posts