Announcing the flashlight/rechargeable battery compatibility chart.

Mr Happy

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the "MORE CPF FORUMS" menu above, there is a link to a sparkly new Wiki!

So using that forum, I have resurrected the old compatibility chart as it used to look on the old Wiki before it got trashed. It can be seen here on the new Wiki. The chart is a couple of years old now and may be a bit out of date, but at least it can be start for further updating.

Next I will have to ask Sasha about making a link to it from the main page as that page seems to be locked against editing.

Sandman_Bravo

Newly Enlightened

Grog

Enlightened
Yes & no. Yes I saw the post but no I didn't click on the link. I assumed it was just a link to help in the search for the original doc. My mistake; you know what happens when you assume... :eek:

No problem, http://archive.org/ come in very handy for webpages that have been online awhile (as it does not do constant updates and does not have very current pages).

uh60james

Newly Enlightened
Hate revive such an old thread but can anyone else access the wiki mentioned above in post #63 by Mr Happy? I get this error if I try: You don't have permission to access /Wiki/index.php/Main_Page on this server.

SilverFox

Flashaholic
Hello Uh60james,

Welcome to CPF.

The CPF Wiki is temporarily shut down do to excessive spamming. When it has been cleaned up, it will become available again. Unfortunately, I don't know how long that will be. Just keep checking it from time to time.

Tom

808Pants

Newly Enlightened
Hello Uh60james,

Welcome to CPF.

The CPF Wiki is temporarily shut down do to excessive spamming. When it has been cleaned up, it will become available again. Unfortunately, I don't know how long that will be. Just keep checking it from time to time.

Tom

Well, in the 404-absence of that wiki, seems I have no choice but to join the ad-nauseum question-queue...
So how can I tell whether a 18650 will replace a given 3xAAA holder of the various generations of off-the-shelf flashlights I have around, or is this a universal fit? Need I measure to be sure?

--'pants

LightCrazy

Enlightened
What happened yl the comparability chart? I can't get the link to work. I want to see what batteries will work in a Quark Pro QP2L gen 2 light.

dewie

Newly Enlightened
what battery for uniquefire-802 q5 led flashlight. Im lost with all these different batterys. THANKS