Any Flashaholics in RI, s.e. MA or e. CT?

kaseri

Enlightened
This summer sounds like a good time for a "meeting" So.. is Chris having that BBQ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif ?

Banshee

Enlightened
CPF-New England: (so far)
Banshee-Bridgewater, MA
Kaseri-Boston, MA
Ginseng-Coventry,RI
Zymurgy-'gansett, RI
Rail-North o' Boston
Unclearty-between Providence and Worcester
Gyverpete-Warwick, RI
CNC Dan-North o' Boston?
Clapon-Middleboro, MA
CiTY-Groton, CT
Tweek-Groton, CT
Phaserburn-Bethany, Ct
Meridian Tactical-Norton, MA
DimBeam-New Milford, CT

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
From the looks of that distribution, it might be tough to get everyone together for a night outing. As the summer wears on, dark will only recede later and later. However, RI does seem to be relatively central.

Well, I'm up for anything from a small pub-n-shine to a dinner plus flashing.

Wilkey

Banshee

Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
Ginseng said:
a dinner plus flashing

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like my suggestion for the Foxy Lady works again !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

M

MeridianTactical

[ QUOTE ]
Banshee said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ginseng said:
a dinner plus flashing

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like my suggestion for the Foxy Lady works again !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL!

I'm easy, tell me the time and place

zlast1

Newly Enlightened
Plymouth, MA

Hmmmm. Foxy Lady - I remember this one time..................... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif

kaseri

Enlightened
I'm still here. Although my light collection has thinned out quite a bit I'd stil be interested in a "get together" at some point.

Sixpointone

Enlightened
Hi All,

Lowell, MA here. I'd potentially be up for meeting up down the road, of course since my eyes are not the best, I dislike night driving.

John

M

MeridianTactical

Did somebody say the Foxy Lady...? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

unclearty

Enlightened
I'm still interested. Perhaps we could find a place along or very near to a highway...might make it a little easier for those who have to drive some distance. There is a little place on rte 146 in Uxbridge called L'il Texas..right off the highway..Tex Mex kinda place. Reason I mention it is..it's not far from Providence..146 runs north south to the Mass pike....and it's pretty damned dark out there at night....no city light to obscure flashlights. Mid to end of October, it gets dark early and it's not too cold out yet.

M

MeridianTactical

keep me posted.. if we ever firm up a date and place.

Banshee

Enlightened
..not far from Providence....

FIRM..up a date...

Sounds like the Foxy Lady again !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Tweek

Enlightened
I may not have a huge collection of flashlights and such, but if a get-together ever happens and I can get that day off, even if I have to take leave (gotta know at least a couple weeks in advance for that) you can bet I'll be there... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chris

Ginseng

Flashlight Enthusiast
Guys,

You're killing me. I just moved down to Delaware. I was itching to show off the Aurora but, oh well. If you do get together, take some beam shots. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wilkey

Latest posts