Any watch fiends out there?

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Speedz-

How do you like your Zeno Explorer? I've been considering buying a Diver but was unsure of the quality.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

fivebeans,

I like it; very legible, the domed acrylic crystal magnifies the dial and very comfortable to wear. The diver is swiss made with an eta 2846 movement with hacking seconds whereas the explorer uses citizen's miyota movement which is just as robust but no hack seconds. Quality, the diver is swiss made, very hefty bracelet, nothing compares at that price. If I were you I'd get both
smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Just "won" a Zeno Explorer 1 on E-bay. I'm excited. It is my first brand new auto. I have several vintage Zodiacs, a Tissot, and a Seiko, all circa late 1960's early 70's but none of them keep real great time. I just love the vintage look. Sounds like the Zeno Explorer 1 offers the best of both worlds. Vintage look coupled with modern accuracy and durability. I've heard many of those Miyota movt's can be COSC accurate.

If I like it, I'll start saving for the Diver.

Newly Enlightened
For Business and events: Rolex 18K & SS Submariner w/ Metalic Blue Dial. Awesome looking watch.

For business casual: Raymond Weil ss/18K Parsifal.

For ****ing-around Citizen Wingman (cool watch no longer made).

For whenever I feel like it, Titanium Fossil Chrono. Not bad for the price.

grin.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Oooh, I'd like a real vintage Rolex Explorer 1 someday (duh, who wouldn't?), but I'll just have to "get by" with my Zeno Explorer 1 for now.
grin.gif

Nice selections 007.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

ok. I am a watch friend too.

I rotate an Omega Semaster Professional and a Eterna Kontiki 1856.
I like both watches, because the are chronometer-certified.

The Seamaster is cooler, but the Kontiki is lighter. The Kontiki also features tritium indexes and fingers,which gives you good visability even the watch was not exposed to sun-light. Another plus when you rotate watches.

For diving I have a swatch scuba 200. There are so many possibilities to scratch your watch when you go diving, so I decided to go with a swatch.

Greeting
red

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yup me too - and you know what - being a flashaholic is less expensive than being an analog watch freak - and they are easier to modify too
grin.gif

Speedz - know those forums too

Klaus

mc

Newly Enlightened
I really like the Marathon Navigator Stainless watch at countrycomm
also, the Military Watch Resource site at

MWR
is a lot like this site, IMO.

MC

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Klaus,
Funny though, after 2 years of going to those sites daily; I 've stopped now I lurk/post in CPF and SFDB
smile.gif