Anyone knows what is 4sevens ATOM ?

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw it on FLASHLIGHTS section from their website...

SMALL ! Now what is it ? A shorter PO ?

Last edited:

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Preon Atom AO is a limited edition titanium PO with an XP-G2 emitter. You can read more about it in the Preon PO thread.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Preon Atom AO is a limited edition titanium PO with an XP-G2 emitter. You can read more about it in the Preon PO thread.

I was aware of that TI version of PO but it is part of the Preon line. Now the ATOM seems to be a different animal. It has its own section in FLASHLIGHTS and it looks very small. CR2 ? N-Cell ? 2/3 AAA NIMH ? Hmmm...

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked the 47 site. I don't get anything when I click Atom, but the light pictured is different from AO. Hmmm... Interesting because in the PO thread there was a comment from 47 that the AO is a limited edition and they don't plan on a lot of ti releases. Hmmm...

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I just checked the 47 site. I don't get anything when I click Atom, but the light pictured is different from AO. Hmmm... Interesting because in the PO thread there was a comment from 47 that the AO is a limited edition and they don't plan on a lot of ti releases. Hmmm...

Yep, I get the same ''Hmmm...'' as you !

Ok now, the wait begins... I'll pop some corn...

:popcorn:

Alfred143

Newly Enlightened
It is the "ATOM AL"
I was just on 4Sevens site and it popped up when I clicked on the picture. It is a cr123 led light. smaller than the Mini. It measures under 2 inches and i think it was about 70-80 lumen as the second mode and a really low lumen output as the first.
I tried to go back to the site and it did not open again.
I remember it said a slight turn to turn on low and continue to turn to go on high. It warned not to turn too far past high or damage can occur to the light.
There was a link to preorder, but that's when it went to a blank screen :(

calipsoii

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hope they bump up the high and lose the magnet. The P0 is simply too dim for my needs and the magnet sticks to my keys.

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I see myself sending money to4sevens in a near future if they can do the same light, in CR2 format, titanium body and an high CRI emitter...

derfyled

Flashlight Enthusiast
I guess you're right...:mecry:

But a warm or neutral emitter would still be great.

gunga

Flashaholic
It's possible. 4sevens doesn't cater to our likes as much these days, on tint. Too much of a headache to stock and also slower to sell. For normal quarks, they are not hard to mod. Preons, Minis etc, not so much...

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
1.0-4.2V driver - I'll be picking up the AA/14500 version when it shows up.

Ironside

Newly Enlightened
Saw it on FLASHLIGHTS section from their website...

SMALL ! Now what is it ? A shorter PO ?

I got mine at Unique Ti . It's a great AAA pocket light and the magnet is useful. Threads are crunchy but easily fixed with silicon. Carried it a month and would recommend it.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
atom_zps7f9bda24.png

Disciple

Enlightened
Intriguing green-tinted reflectors. I wonder of that is to compensate for the color separation problem with XP-G/XM-L emitters?