• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Anyone want some titanium?

TorchBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Congratulations on finishing, on keeping us informed, and for the really great work.

bombelman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats to the maker and congrats to the owner for this nice project which resulted in this nice light !

Cheers !

PhotonFanatic

Flashlight Enthusiast
You are the greatest metal twirler around.

:D Don't I wish! There are many on CPF more talented than me, rest assured. But I will say that this project certainly forced me to learn a lot about Ti, machining, and the need to think ahead while building a light. And for that, I thank you for sending that damn bar of Ti to me. :devil:

Flashlight Enthusiast
So whats the chance you can make me one out of the extras? Hmmm.

O btw great, feel bad about the one off hole probably eating you up how that 1 flaw is the only flaw. :p

Great work.

sawlight

Enlightened
:D Don't I wish! There are many on CPF more talented than me, rest assured. But I will say that this project certainly forced me to learn a lot about Ti, machining, and the need to think ahead while building a light. And for that, I thank you for sending that damn bar of Ti to me. :devil:

Ain't Ti fun:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

sawlight

Enlightened
Yeah, I'd really like to try your suggestion of cutting it under liquid nitrogen some day. :D

Well, if you can get an alminum fire suit, have oxygen pumped in, and don't mind the "minor" health risks involved, I say go for it!!! (Yeah, there are a couple of reasons they don't do it like that anymore!!)

ManBearPig

Newly Enlightened
This is one fine tool of illumination.

Thank you very much Fred. It turned out much better than I was expecting. You put a real nice polish on it.

I hope the rest of that bar gets used and look forward to see what you create in the future.

I am super happy times infinty with the results.

Thanks again Fred, and thanks to CPF for allowing this all to happen.

Latest posts