April 2010 Flashlights you bought this month..

umc

Enlightened
Not flashlights but I thought worthy of mention; last night I ordered a combo pack of Eneloop's from Costco and ordered two Malkoff M61's. Seeing how today is the first I'm done for April.

In review without looking I think I did some damage.

Surefire Saint Minimus
Surefire LX2
Maglite xl100
2 Quark 123
1 Quark Mini 123
1 Quark RGB
1 Quark Preon 2
2 Malkoff M61s
4 Fenix L01

I think that's it. Who in this thread who has posted spent the most money this month?

Swedpat

Flashlight Enthusiast
A few days ago I ordered a Surefire 6P Gun Metal Gray. It will later be armed with another Malkoff dropin. :)

Marvinie

Newly Enlightened
In the middle of April I was the beginning of becomming a flashaholic.

And becouse it's so cheap I ordered a Black Cat AAA just for fun. :D
But a few days ago I realised that I also want a real quality flashlight. So I ordered the iTP A3 EOS Upgrade.

(I also ordered 5 cheap $1,48 1AA lights at Ebay, but I think those don't count for a real flashlight.)

Now just wait for them to arive to my doorstep in The Netherlands...

RSW

Newly Enlightened
A Quark Mini 123 will join my Fenix PD20+ and my ATP A2. I also have the ability to get for myself, using perk points, a Leatherman Serac 3. I can't decide if I want the Serac light or a Leatherman Skeletool. I may wait until Monday to decide and that will make it a "May purchase".

I'm new to the "addiction" and I'm slowly getting the lights I want, along with the knives I want as well.

SemperFi

Banned
(I also ordered 5 cheap $1,48 1AA lights at Ebay, but I think those don't count for a real flashlight.)

Now just wait for them to arive to my doorstep in The Netherlands...

Hoi Marvinie & :welcome:

Would be interesting to know whereabouts U R "vertoefd" at.... who knows... it would be nice to get something organized where you can feel and throw out the power of your newly acquired EDCs (during the night times of course) while participating in "'s avonds wandel tochten" held in several interesting woody locations in our country....
Summer time is fast approaching and the best time to coincide burning your LED units!!!

Other countries are doing it... R U interested to be part of this initiative for Holland? :twothumbs

Here's a picture snapped just about midnight... and its not that dark by the beach given the amount of lights emitted along the boulevard by the shore.

P8090314.jpg

P8090311.jpg

P8090307.jpg

Last edited:

ZMZ67

Flashlight Enthusiast
Purchased a few lights I have wanted in my collection for a while,two of them old tech. incans:
  1. Pelican Sabrelight
  2. Princeton Tec, Tec 40(yellow)
  3. Icon Rogue 2(green)
  4. Icon Modus 1
Also purchased two TerraLUX TLE-6EXB(Rebel) drop-ins to try out in a couple of lights.I have 3 other lights on backorder but I may end up cancelling that order as it is there is no word on when they will be available.Wanting a few items from Malkoff but so is everyone else these days! Definately a great time to be a flashoholic with so many interesting/innovative designs available!:D

post tenebras

Enlightened
In the last week of April, I received my ArcMania Extreme Micro AA (XP-G S2 version). :twothumbs:twothumbs

I seriously think this light will tide me over for the rest of the year. I didn't plan for it to be my EDC, but there's now no other light I'd rather have with me. It blows away all but one of my single-cell CR123 lights; I almost can't believe the power from this tiny light running on a measley AA duraloop.

SemperFi

Banned
Purchased a few lights I have wanted in my collection for a while,two of them old tech. incans:
  1. Pelican Sabrelight
  2. Princeton Tec, Tec 40(yellow)
  3. Icon Rogue 2(green)
  4. Icon Modus 1

Like you did, I bought the Icon Rogue too (bourgundy black) and in just over a day or two to three I expect the Icon Bombshell to arrive... this I ordered for my wife. We are replacing our Jabra BT 530. :thumbsup:

bobjane

Enlightened
ITP EOS A3 single stage for the keychain.

Arc6 from B/S/T. Really looking forward to this one.
Been lusting after one of these for a while but didn't want to deal with Arc's current issues.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
I ordered on april the 29th from 4Sevens :

Quark 123² R5 edition cool white
Quark MiNi 123
Quark prism kit
4Sevens' Lithium CR123A (pack of ten)

I am very impressed by the design of the integrated clip, I will be able to use my Quark 123² on a baseball hat as an headlamp to free my hands because I will be able to change the direction of the clip.

Hope to receive soon my new EDC that will replace my Fenix PD30 R4 - the emitter did :poof: for no reason at all - I am waiting for a replacement from 4Sevens.

Sorry for my english my mother's tongue is french.

P :)

sniper

Enlightened
I just bought a Fenix E11 to replace me wife's Inova X1 that she has carried in her purse for years. I decided she needs a brighter light for parking garages, late night parking lots, etc. I'll get hers...but what'll I do with 4 of 'em?

tam17

Enlightened
Are you sure you've bought your Fenix E11 in April 2010?:wave:

Cheers,

Tam

tandem

Enlightened
I had no idea at the start of this month that April would be Malkoff Month for me:

Malkoff M61NLL and M61NLLL from the fine folks at Oveready.

Malkoff M61 Nichia 219 along with a MD2 + high-low bezel ring, and a MD3 body and MD2 head to complete it, from Illumination Supply.

cstcyr

Newly Enlightened
Just got in a Solarforce L2 w/ a XM-L dropin so I can start playing with other P60 dropins and lego parts. This seems like the perfect gateway drug.

CampingMaster

Newly Enlightened
I am very impressed by the design of the integrated clip, I will be able to use my Quark 123² on a baseball hat as an headlamp to free my hands because I will be able to change the direction of the clip.

Sorry for my english my mother's tongue is french.

P :)
To complete my own post ( # 174 ) here is a picture how I am using my QP2L-X (Quark X 123²) and I do the samething with my QPL (Quark 123 XP-G R5). No need to buy a headlamp. I always have at hand in my car a baseball cap for that purpose.

Because the weight of the QP2L-X is only 1.8oz (51g) this can be done easily. I do it also with my Quark Turbo X but at 4.7oz (133g) you can do it in an emergency situation because it is a lot heavier.

IMG_0114.jpg