Are you able to find top LED flashlight brands in stores near you(except Surefire)?

yliu

Enlightened
I agree that there are not much flashlight enthusiast around, and big box stores can't make profit from selling high-end lights. There are also many more users who is not necessarily a light addict, but still use lights.

But the LedLensers they stock are not cheap either, several large electronic stores here have the X21 on stock, which costs roughly the same as a TK70 or SR95.
The LedLedser P7 is also around the price range of Fenix's LD line or Jetbeams's Budget line.

So I think that if brands like Fenix or Olight could expand themselves they could get some of their cheaper lights onto the shelves of those stores and it would be a benefit for both the consumer and the company.

Before, the only way I could get Leatherman tools is to order online, but recently I'm starting to see the Wingman and Sidekick on the shelves of stores. Maybe some flashlight companies could also follow this example.

Last edited:

välineurheilija

Enlightened
I can find most brands in stores in southern Finland atleast in some city but all cities are within about 300km radius from where i live :) Surefire is another thing i only know one Finnish website that has some models and the price :sigh: Take price from US add 25% and change dollar to euro for example 100 dollars Surefire light 125 euros.I still bought a 6P and i think it is worth the price :twothumbs

kwalker

Newly Enlightened
I first found Fenix's at Fry's stores (there aren't many stores throughout the USA) but they have phazed out Fenix and their main line is now overpriced Inova. Lighthound near Houston is a great place for a flashaholic carrying Eagletac, Jetbeam, Sunwayman, Olight and an extensive line of Fenix. Rivers Edge Cutlery in Columbus, Ohio is primarily a knife shop but they carry some Fenix. I'm seeing more models of Fenix at REI stores and I've heard Fenix has field-based sales reps so maybe we'll see more retail outlets. I've never been to the Goinggear store but the product line on their website looks great.

BLUE LED

Flashlight Enthusiast
The only shop I can think of is in Camden, London. It is the UK distributor for Wolfeyes. I haven't bought a Wolfeyes in years. My T3 was fairly good a few years ago.

berry580

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've seen Led Lenser here and there in key cutting stores, one retail store that sells Jetbeam and Fenix lights so far and that's about it.

JAS

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are You Able To Find Top LED Flashlight Brands In Stores Near You (Except Surefire)?

Yes, the various police equipment stores near me carry several brands in store. That being said, I usually end up ordering on-line since the stores aren't really close to me.