Armytek Wizard C2 Pro Max Long-range Headlamp Review

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
Armytek reached out after seeing my review of the [Wizard C2 Pro WR](https://budgetlightforum.com/t/armytek-wizard-c2-wr-magnet-usb-warm-light-review/219756) to see if I would like to collaborate.

They kindly sent a Wizard C2 Pro Max LR Warm for review.

LVP for Turbo1 didn't work with my bench power supply. I'm not sure if it's my power supply or the headlamp. FYI: There is a Samsung 50G (white) under the Armytek wrap.

Here is my review:

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
LVP for Turbo1 didn't work with my bench power supply. I'm not sure if it's my power supply or the headlamp. Low Voltage Protection works. The light turns off at 2.67V. I made a mistake by confusing Turbo1 (1.9A) for Turbo2 (7.6A). My bench power supply can't handle more than 5A so I haven't tested LVP for Turbo2.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
You don't have a charger for the 21700?

Simple solution would be to buy a Nitecore Ul1.
Charge up that battery. Only negative about that charger is that it uses a USB-B connection instead of a USB-C. But it comes with the needed charging cable. Not too expensive either.

I mean, after that, if the light still won't work properly, you'll know they sent you a defective sample.

TimMc

Newly Enlightened
You don't have a charger for the 21700?

Simple solution would be to buy a Nitecore Ul1.
Charge up that battery. Only negative about that charger is that it uses a USB-B connection instead of a USB-C. But it comes with the needed charging cable. Not too expensive either.

I mean, after that, if the light still won't work properly, you'll know they sent you a defective sample.
You might have replied to the wrong thread?

There's a magnetic charging cable included with the Armytek Wizard C2 Pro Max LR Warm. I have to unscrew the tailcap a quarter turn for the charger to work.

I connected the driver to bench power supply to check when the light turns off when the voltage goes from 4.20V down to 0V. Low voltage protection works.

The included battery is unprotected so it's good that the headlamp has LVP.