Art of the Hide 007 & 005 holsters

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Twins!............They look alot alike till you roll 'em over.

SpySet-Front-600x450.jpg

SpySet-rear-600x450.jpg

Just when you thought it couldn't get any better. Sleek and sexy, be the first on your block to own a set. ;-)

I have this pair/set ready to go. You may buy it here http://artofthehide.com/Holester.html Scroll down page to "Specials"
Thanks,
Matt

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
:thinking: :eek:

OK, if you are coming from the far side of the Mississippi and you show up at Milky's PF10 in the Garden State, I will have your 007 waiting for you. :grin2:

Hey, I think anyone coming from Ohio or west of there would be thrilled with picking up 007 at PF10... :whistle:

Dang, I'm stuck in a car with JeffB for 8 hours... give me something to look forward to. :ohgeez:

Oh, Matt, I'm totally down with the first Stingray model shown above. :naughty: Can I put in an order now? :thumbsup:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
It's my computer....:confused:

Karl

Karl, I don`t believe it is your computer because the pictures weren`t there for me earlier and I tried clicking into this thread many times. Oh well, they are there for me now and you can see the same pictures at AOTH website. A link is in Matt`s post above. :)

EM and JeffB are going to PF10!?!?! COOL! :cool: I am workin on a plan to show up there so you might hear a Texas style......... BOO!!!!! :duck:YEEHAAAAAA!!!!!! :nana:

Matt, you didn`t put any pictures of my new holesters on my special page at AOTH :( You probibly forgot about my holester page but I didn`t! :grin2: Oh well, they are in the mail so I will see them in person soon! :twothumbs BTW, I have more flashlights in need if you want another PayPal? ;)

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, I think anyone coming from Ohio or west of there would be thrilled with picking up 007 at PF10... :whistle: . . .

It is too early to tell yet but I am working on it. :tinfoil:

Dang, I'm stuck in a car with JeffB for 8 hours... give me something to look forward to. :ohgeez: . . .

:thinking: :eeksign: :nana:

Last edited:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Ken, 005 holster will be in your mailbox in the morning, 007 on Monday, photos in your special place tonight. ;-)

EricMac,
PM incoming

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt, thank you for putting a big one of these :D on my face! I have a balck Spy-005 I upgraded with an SSC P4 ready & waiting for that holester which I am sure is another work of art from AOTH! :thumbsup:

*EDIT* BTW, you might have noticed that someone just bought a Croc holester for a PD ;)

Last edited:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt,

Any other pics coming ? ;)

Well :huh: .... Howdy there stranger! :wave: Does pics mean pictures? I just found a package on the front porch from AOTH and....
:wow: THANK YOU :bow: THANK YOU :bow: MATT! :twothumbs I will take some pictures to share with ya`ll if Data wont get too mad at me for posting them in his thread? :candle: Oh...... :p I`ll add Goldie in the photo shoot so he will ..... :grin2: .... give me a.... :thumbsup: and.... Uhhh........ I know, I know! :shakehead But I will post the pictures anyway. :tinfoil:

Later FlashaDudes! :poof:

Data

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well :huh: .... Howdy there stranger! :wave: Does pics mean pictures? I just found a package on the front porch from AOTH and....
:wow: THANK YOU :bow: THANK YOU :bow: MATT! :twothumbs I will take some pictures to share with ya`ll if Data wont get too mad at me for posting them in his thread? :candle: Oh...... :p I`ll add Goldie in the photo shoot so he will ..... :grin2: .... give me a.... :thumbsup: and.... Uhhh........ I know, I know! :shakehead But I will post the pictures anyway. :tinfoil:

Later FlashaDudes! :poof:

Kenster, I started this thread for Matt's stuff and I am sure he won't mind some more pics. Please bring them on.

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
Uhhh :thinking: ...... Pictures? :oops: I`ll get right on it Dave. :poke: Well, come on Me! :twak: :D I have been having too much fun tonight sending crazy kenster PM`s to some luckyun CPF members. :grin2:

I don`t want to grow up, I`m a toy'r'us kid...... :tinfoil: :poof:

kenster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I forgot about the pictures I promised to post. :oops: Forgive me please because :stupid:

And now :whistle:............ :grin2:

ON WITH THE SHOW! :popcorn:

:oops: again and pay no attention to the giant Titanium light, two 24k Gold Plated lights and my red host for a Trinity build. (3 x Ostar, 3 x Cree - Heatsink & the Aluminum battery tube extenders are from CPF memeber LED_Zepplin :thumbsup:)
013-1.jpg

016.jpg

Spy-005 with a Texas star on the snap! YEE-HAW!!! :rock:
015-1.jpg

Spy-007 holester for a light I don`t even know if I will ever own??? :duh2: But aint she a BEAUTY??? :candle: :anyone: You Sir :poke:..... "Well....... YES!!!" :naughty: CORRECT ANSWER!!! :party: And I thank you very much my good man for saying so and suprise :naughty: ...... You just won :eek:oo:..... NOTHING. :tinfoil: HEHE! Kenster is now outa here! :wave: :poof:
017-1.jpg

Last edited: