Art of the Hide 007 & 005 holsters

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
In da house! :D Wow Matt, spectacular holster!! :thumbsup: First time I've ever bought an accessory before the fact. Someone go wake that Dave dude up, he can make pizzas in the tree house later. :nana::D

HV2T0623.JPG

Hodsta

Flashlight Enthusiast
In da house! :D Wow Matt, spectacular holster!! :thumbsup: First time I've ever bought an accessory before the fact. Someone go wake that Dave dude up, he can make pizzas in the tree house later. :nana::D

I picked up mine today (horiz & vert) and they are beautiful, works of art, again, although I must say they do possess a certain empty quality:tinfoil:.

Edwood

Enlightened
I love Matt's work.

Even when I parted with my Raw Ti, I still held onto the Holester he made for me.

If I get lucky and manage to get a Spy 007 on Thursday, I can only think of one way to carry it. :)

-Ed

Edwood

Enlightened
Matt. I managed to get one of the SPY 007's. I emailed you a pic of what I'd like for my SPY007 Holester. ;)

EricMack

Flashlight Enthusiast
He he, my Holester will soon be stuffed! Its been waiting impatiently... :naughty: Can't believe I ordered ahead, but happy now!! :twothumbs

Stan671

Enlightened
I would really like the horizonal style holster in stingray for my SPY005.

So, I ordered one. I cannot wait for it to arrive.

Last edited:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
Wow, whatta rush!!
I had a few holester bodies (without hide, back, loops) built in advance of the release of the 007 to try to be ahead of the game but got caught off guard a little by your response. Thank you!!
Do not fear, I am in high gear and am finishing the first round of holesters and will be sending shipping notifications soon. I don't however, rush orders to meet a ship by date or to hurry to get finished, I prefer to ship you a piece you'll be proud of and confident to use. I am literally spending every free minute in the shop and am not on line as much as usual but will respond to e-mails as promptly as I can.
Thanks,
Matt

Edwood

Enlightened
Wow, whatta rush!!
I had a few holester bodies (without hide, back, loops) built in advance of the release of the 007 to try to be ahead of the game but got caught off guard a little by your response. Thank you!!
Do not fear, I am in high gear and am finishing the first round of holesters and will be sending shipping notifications soon. I don't however, rush orders to meet a ship by date or to hurry to get finished, I prefer to ship you a piece you'll be proud of and confident to use. I am literally spending every free minute in the shop and am not on line as much as usual but will respond to e-mails as promptly as I can.
Thanks,
Matt

Great planning ahead, Matt. You should definitely build more holester bodies after this round in preparation for the next wave of SPY 007's, as apparently it's going to be a bigger release when it happens. ;)

Matt's work is well worth the (short) wait. They fit like a glove. Matt even makes picky people like me happy as well. ;)

-Ed

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
Matt, I'm just confirming my order here that was paid on 4/24. I think I beat the RUSH of orders by a hair.:)

dizzy

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got a "Click-N-Ship" label notification from USPS on 5/6/08, but tracking info is not saying that it has shipped yet.:thinking:

m-thew

Newly Enlightened
PSM, you now ARE the front of the line :party: and yours should ship in the morning. I sent you an e-mail with a couple of questions.

All other paid orders should be in your hands tomorrow or Tuesday EXCEPT for international orders and Ed. ;-) Ed, you have e-mail as well.

If you have not received a shipping notice and have sent payment, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Thanks,
Matt

Edwood

Enlightened
Sweet. Looking forward to it. Yes, I know. I'm being difficult. :nana:

-Ed