Aspherical Mag 1C

Ledean

Enlightened
Adding a regulator will push the cost up . I have deceided not to do it for now.

I guess I can do international shipping . But there will be no tracking number or any other delivery option. Add 12.00 if you need it.

Tessaiga said:
How much to add on a regulator board?

What about international shipping??

LuxLuthor

Flashaholic
I got mine in a "Darth Vader Black" in PERFECT condition. Not so much as a scratch, or flaw anywhere. The workmanship of the tailcap dual spring, and LED/Holder is impeccable. He obviously took the time to clean everything up before shipping.

This (like Mac's 1D version) is like having a square pattern white laser. It puts a big smile on your face, and people are stupified by the searing brightness/throw, but also how could a round flashlight have a square beam!

Congratulations and many thanks for a superb and great priced light.
High Five!!!:rock:

choppers

Flashlight Enthusiast
LuxLuthor said:
I got mine in a "Darth Vader Black" in PERFECT condition. Not so much as a scratch, or flaw anywhere. The workmanship of the tailcap dual spring, and LED/Holder is impeccable. He obviously took the time to clean everything up before shipping.

This (like Mac's 1D version) is like having a square pattern white laser. It puts a big smile on your face, and people are stupified by the searing brightness/throw, but also how could a round flashlight have a square beam!

Congratulations and many thanks for a superb and great priced light.
High Five!!!:rock:
I concur Lux.....A+ craftmanship from Ledean at a great price....I bought two because....well two is better than one:laughing:
the throw is amazing!!!!! I have alway been more of an Incan guy but had to have a couple of these....thanks again Ledean

Ledean

Enlightened
Thanks for the kind word guys.
Hope you are having as much fun as I had making them.
The aspherical lens bulging out of the maglite does catch the people's eye..

Ledean

Enlightened
Are these still available?

Does the finning offer any performance benefit or is it just for looks?

One black left.

Finning increases the surface area resulting in better heat dissipation.
It is not necessary if you are only using it in short bursts .
Gives it an aggressive look .

Ledean

Last edited:

LowTEC

Enlightened
Ledean, I finally received my light today, the length is perfect and nice touch on the GID. But my light has a serious problem that I can't turn the head at all (the bezel has no problem) and the beam is not in focus. Tried to turn it a little bit and it got stuck, I tried harder and it moved a bit and got stuck again, I also used my rubber wrenches, and it is stuck even harder, and it's now stuck dead. Do you have any idea how to loosen the head so I can get it to focus at least? I need help :mecry:

Last edited:

Ottawa411

Newly Enlightened
What are the chances that any more of these will be made available? Thanks for any info, they look beautiful.

Ledean

Enlightened
Lowtec,
I do not know what happened there. I will rectify it and make sure it works. Pm send.
Ledean

Ledean

Enlightened
I am interested in one finned and shipped to Canada. Would this be possible and what would it cost?

Light is $88.00
Add $ 8.00 to fin the head.
Shipping is $ 14.50 (revised postal rates).:shakehead
Black available now. Pewter will take a couple of days.
Ledean