• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction - VIP Prototype

daloosh

Flashaholic*,
Okay then, Toronto is much closer to NYC than France or Japan. Maybe I will get to see it one day...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

daloosh

marcspar

Enlightened
CT is even closer!

Raymond, I hate to do this when we just made such a happy trade, BUT this is for a great cause AND - for once- I can actually tell my wife that it is an investment, not just 'another' light /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif....

Marc
$350

Prolepsis

Enlightened
Hi wasabe64: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

From the other part of Canada:
$360

marcspar

Enlightened
I swore to myself that $350 would be my one and only bid.

Oh well..... I know how important shoes are to women!

$400

Marc

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif Please don't go up so fast , we are not going to be able to follow you, and many are going to loose courage and not reading any more this thread /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif

Daloosh, yes we have daylight saving in France. So from last week of march to last week of october we are at UTC+ 2hours, and the other time we are at UTC+ 1hours.
Actually another good universal time is internet time, actually time of this post "@811 05/02/04".
I think a good idea will be to fix the auction end with Internet time, so no problem for all users to convert PST, DST,CEST, etc time zones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

My last proposal for today : $401 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

marcspar

Enlightened
OK Pascal,

In 'light' of your suggestion (and in the style of McGizmo), I bid $402.34 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Marc

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
WARNING - I shall lobby that the winning bid be Rounded Up to the next even dollar! (what is WITH these odd-cent bids, anyway???) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

But seriously, I thank you all for your avid and enthusiastic participation. If this keeps up then at our next CPF get-together I predict Sasha shall be able to change into a different pair of shoes Every Hour. Mebbe even have a spare pair (of size 15 red high heels) for Al...and possibly even a pair for Darrell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
WARNING - I shall lobby that the winning bid be Rounded Up to the next even dollar! (what is WITH these odd-cent bids, anyway???) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif It sort of started here (scroll down to #551764)
bidding up in modest increments

Britt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:

but seriously, I thank you all for your avid and enthusiastic participation. If this keeps up then at our next CPF get-together I predict Sasha shall be able to change into a different pair of shoes Every Hour. Mebbe even have a spare pair (of size 15 red high heels) for Al...and possibly even a pair for Darrell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If I was any better at PhotoShop, I'd scan this months's CPF calendar, and Darell would have red high heels for the world to see here! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/evilgrin07.gif

Larry

FNinjaP90

Enlightened
What does Sasha look like anyway? Is there a picture of her on the forum?

B@rt

Flashaholic
darellgirlred.jpg
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon6.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Bart /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/twakfl.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

I am obliged to bet after a joke too big like this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif

$403 (Colombo's Peugeot) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bart! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Aten_Imago

Banned
There was a picture of her before- her avatar showd a kind, warm, sincere and attractive person - I can't guess ages though- young certainly. For some reason unkown to me- she replaced the picture with an 'artist's' interpretation. Interesting.[ QUOTE ]
FNinjaP90 said:
What does Sasha look like anyway? Is there a picture of her on the forum?

[/ QUOTE ]

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Yah, the Short one in the middle... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

So those high heels would definitely help -- (oh no, not the whip!)...

Greta

Flashaholic
Charlie... I was waiting for one of you to make that distinction... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Right to left: PK, Mr Ted Bear, Wayne Yamaguchi, Peter Gransee, the dummy mispelling some of this, Merri Gransee, KC,Sasha, Atomic6, his daughter, Jolly Roger or V8toyotatruck, Cindi Yamaguchi, McGiz, Jolly Roger or V8. (Forgive me guys /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/whoopin.gif )

Larry