• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Auction - VIP Prototype

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
The best thing about poly guns, at least among the SSD/SWAT guys I get to work with occasionally when when we generate a callout for hostage/barricade or similar situation (plus their captain is my recruit classmate and a budding Flashoholic who I'm working on!) is that there is less tendency for critical spec alteration (sight-in aimpoint, etc.) due to changes in climate. Wood and metal will expand/contract/twist/turn with changes in temps and/or humidity. I'm sure Beretta had this in mind when they designed the Storm. Nice lookin' gun.

Now back to Topic -- Time Check -- only twelve more hours...

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Mattel is swell. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yellowlaugh.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Another shooting pic of Sasha ? I still couldn´t figure out which one is her - too large sunglasses maybe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

sbt_group2.jpg

Klaus

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Klaus,/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/eek.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/huh.gif
I can't resist /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
If it's your girls friends, I am definately in for the get together in middle europe /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/clap.gif

Blades

Flashlight Enthusiast
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Blades

Beretta1526

Flashlight Enthusiast
You know, Sasha. There is a relatively new Beretta "old west" revolver called the Stampede. They all take some pretty potent cartridges, even 45LC.

Now back on subject...

This is one SWEET auction item. If I didn't have a little one to look after now, I'd be all over this like white on rice.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Oh yeah, where are my manners? Congrats Motty, on the birth of your new son!

BC0311

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey, that's great, Martin. Congratulations! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

I'll donate a custom, leather sheath for the VIP to whoever wins this auction.

It'll be about 7 weeks (fingahs crossed) and I don't know if it will be black or brown. But, it will be a very nice sheath like the one Charlie will have for his VIP.

If the winner will just PM me their shipping info I'll take care of it from there.

Britt

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
How 'bout closing bidding early so I can get some sleep?

I get the sneaking suspicion that Frenchyled will be submitting a proposal at 2:59AM EST. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Wow, what a class act that Britt is...

Hey Wasobs, okay tell ya what, just for you we'll end it at - 11:59 pm... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Actually I've been thinking about a suggestion made earlier in another thread about these kinds of auctions -- if there are no new bids within 24 hours it simply ends right there...mebbe for the next one? Whaddaya'll think?

wasabe64

Flashaholic*
Britt - /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Charlie - and deny Pascal or one of the other heavy-hitters the opportunity to plow me under? Nah... The suspense and anticipation are just as entertaining as reading all of the exchanges between fellow CPF'ers. Every minute counts as far as I'm concerned. What's a few more hours among friends?

Well, I'm off to pull my nightly eyelid inspection. I'll be back in a few hours to see if I am the lucky recipient of a Mr Bulk original (it will be my first Mr Bulk creation).

Good night all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
ok... try again... adjusted time on computer to correct time from cell phone... 9:03PM PST

*edit... Ok... server time is 5 minutes off... everyone make note... time stamp on post is what counts

... and thanks everyone... especially Charlie... this is just so awesome...
kiss.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
With an hour and a half left, I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to see who the lucky winner is. I have to get up early to go to work again... at least it will be in the Garden Center which I do enjoy alot. So good luck to all... THANK YOU to all... and sweet dreams to all... g'night guys... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/sleepy.gif

Frenchyled

Flashaholic*
Hello all and Wasabee /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

I am awake, and I spend my first time to see who have chance to be the winner. Don't forget, 1h15 mn left /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grinser2.gif

Britt, very kindly offer, another time. I think these handmades sheaths are awesome, I can tell you more soon about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thumbsup.gif

Sotty but at 9:00 AM here, Midnight for this auction, I have a meeting of the factory committee. But I shall come to congratulate you in the morning.

Wasabee, I keep my fingers crossed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif