Available: Judco 10 amp Switch for Surefire Z41 tailcaps

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wanted to mention once again that these switches are very nice. Paired with a PFlexPRO programmable P60 dropin in a 26650 Oveready host, it does a great job. I use it most nights by far, when walking the dogs for ~50 minutes. $25 is a great price. Wondering if they're still available.

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, all is well & yes they are still available.
I do have 3 pieces available to ship immediately but will need some time to build more.

Pls PM me the number of switches you would like to buy.

jdboy

Enlightened
Hey guys, all is well & yes they are still available.
I do have 3 pieces available to ship immediately but will need some time to build more.

Pls PM me the number of switches you would like to buy.

PM sent on 2 of these switches.

RonLee

Newly Enlightened
I'm not really familiar with how the forum works, sorry. However, I am rather interested in acquiring a couple of your switches, DellSuperman.
Thank You, RonLee

archimedes

Flashaholic
I'm not really familiar with how the forum works, sorry. However, I am rather interested in acquiring a couple of your switches, DellSuperman.
Thank You, RonLee

Hello and welcome to CPF

As a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff.

Until then, you may wish to consider alternative means of communication with the seller.

Thanks for your understanding

DellSuperman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank You, RonLee
Hi Ron, do you have an email address that i can communicate with you?

Sorry for the late reply.